Jessner's lymphocytic infiltration: 22 reports
Jessner's lymphocytic infiltration: Collections of lymphocytes, macrophages, and dendritic cells in the skin
Peer to Peer mobile support
Peer support for this study is available on our Ginger Health app. It's free, anonymous and secure. The app is ideal for people taking multiple medications or having multiple conditions.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Drugs that could cause Jessner's lymphocytic infiltration
Conditions that could cause Jessner's lymphocytic infiltration
All Jessner's lymphocytic infiltration symptomsa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who have Jessner's lymphocytic infiltration
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Recent general studies
- Nifedipine and Daffodil drug interaction - a second ago
- Will you have Restless Leg Syndrome with Hc #1? - 3 seconds ago
- Dantrolene Sodium and Halaven drug interaction - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Eyelid Twitch with Movicol? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Eye Twitch with Movicol? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Eyelid Spasm with Movicol? - 6 seconds ago
- Will you have Blepharospasm with Movicol? - 6 seconds ago
- Will you have Twitch - Eyelid with Movicol? - 7 seconds ago
- L-Tyrosine and Alprazolam drug interaction - 7 seconds ago
- Will you have Radiation Skin Injury with Tolterodine? - 7 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 44 year old woman who takes Celexa - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 47 year old woman who takes Pravastatin Sodium - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 36 year old woman who takes Seasonique, Symbicort, Wellbutrin, Xyzal - 7 hours ago
- A study for a 36 year old woman who takes Seasonique, Symbicort, Wellbutrin, Xyzal - 8 hours ago
- A study for a 45 year old man who takes Celexa - 8 hours ago
- A study for a 61 year old woman who takes Prolia, Levothroid - 8 hours ago
- A study for a 67 year old man who takes Pueraria Mirifica - 10 hours ago
- Prediction of Eliquis for a 62 year old man - 10 hours ago
- A study for a 40 year old woman who takes Nuvaring - 13 hours ago
- A study for a 79 year old man who takes Valerian, Eliquis - 16 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.