Katayama fever: 139 reports
Schistosomiasis (Katayama fever): A parasitic disease caused by blood flukes (trematode) of the genus schistosoma
Peer to Peer mobile support
Peer support for this study is available on our Ginger Health app. It's free, anonymous and secure. The app is ideal for people taking multiple medications or having multiple conditions.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Katayama fever treatments and how effective are they?
Drugs that could cause Katayama fever
Conditions that could cause Katayama fever
Most common Katayama fever symptoms
- Eosinophilia - (8 reports)
- Drug ineffective - (7 reports)
- Fever - (5 reports)
- Dizziness - (5 reports)
- Red blood cell schistocytes present - (4 reports)
- Liver disorder - (4 reports)
- Hepatitis b dna assay positive - (4 reports)
- Portal hypertension - (3 reports)
- Cerebral infarction - (3 reports)
- Urticaria - (3 reports)
All Katayama fever symptomsa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who have Katayama fever
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Recent general studies
- Simponi and Vaccinium Lamarckii drug interaction - a second ago
- Modafinil and Periogard drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Cva with Melphalan? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Cerebrovascular Accident with Melphalan? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Eye Infection Gonococcal with Prednisolone? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Streptolysin O Antibody Abnormal with Arava? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Stroke with Melphalan? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Breathing Difficulty with Tri-Previfem? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Short Of Breath with Tri-Previfem? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Dyspnoea with Tri-Previfem? - 3 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 65 year old woman who takes Trintellix, Ativan - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 41 year old woman who takes Prevacid, Progesterone - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 34 year old woman who takes Zoloft, Nexplanon - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 30 year old woman who takes Toprol-xl, Lexapro, Abilify - 5 hours ago
- Prediction of Edarbi, Omeprazole for a 57 year old man - 13 hours ago
- A study for a 24 year old woman who takes Vyvanse, Lamictal Xr - 13 hours ago
- A study for a 67 year old man who takes Ambien, Cannabis Sativa - 14 hours ago
- A study for a 23 year old man who takes Ipratropium Bromide - 14 hours ago
- A study for a 62 year old man who takes Lasix - 16 hours ago
- A study for a 46 year old man who takes Losartan Potassium, Divalproex, Mirtazapine - 17 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.