Labile hypertension: 412 reports
Labile hypertension: Wildly fluctuating blood pressure
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our original studies have been referenced on 400+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including: The Lancet, and Mayo Clinic Proceedings.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Drugs that could cause Labile hypertension
Conditions that could cause Labile hypertension
Most common Labile hypertension symptoms
- Hypernatraemia - (6 reports)
- Hyperkalemia - (6 reports)
- Premature baby - (6 reports)
- High blood pressure - (6 reports)
- Heavy or prolong menstrual bleeding - (5 reports)
- Premature rupture of membranes - (5 reports)
- Uterine leiomyoma - (5 reports)
- Pneumonia - (5 reports)
- Fallopian tube disorder - (5 reports)
- Breast cancer in situ - (5 reports)
All Labile hypertension symptomsa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you have Labile hypertension? Share you experience to help people like you.
Analysis tools (to study 684 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
You may be interested in these posts
- I always had low-normal BP. The day after an open laparotomy (done unnecessarily - turned out to be based on misdiagnosis!) I no longer had normal peristalsis. After months with this problem, I developed severe SIBO. Labile high BP accompanies abdominal distension &/or inadequate defecation -...
More posts for: Labile hypertension
- Will you have Chronic Insomnia with Levetiracetam?
- Telmisartan and Theo-24 drug interaction
- Will you have Weight Loss with Wheezing?
- Will you have Over Weight with Wheezing?
- Will you have Saturated Fat with Wheezing?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Levetiracetam and have Chronic Insomnia?
- Support group for people who take Telmisartan and Theo-24
- Support group for people who have Wheezing and Weight Loss?
- Support group for people who have Wheezing and Over Weight?
- Support group for people who have Wheezing and Saturated Fat?
- What to expect when you take Levetiracetam and have Chronic Insomnia?
- What to expect when you take Telmisartan and Theo-24
- What to expect when you have Wheezing and Weight Loss?
- What to expect when you have Wheezing and Over Weight?
- What to expect when you have Wheezing and Saturated Fat?
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.