Labile hypertension: 412 reports
Labile hypertension: Wildly fluctuating blood pressure
Number of reports submitted per year:
Drugs that could cause Labile hypertension
Conditions that could cause Labile hypertension
Most common Labile hypertension symptoms
- Hypernatraemia - (6 reports)
- Hyperkalemia - (6 reports)
- Premature baby - (6 reports)
- High blood pressure - (6 reports)
- Migraine - (5 reports)
- Premature rupture of membranes - (5 reports)
- Uterine leiomyoma - (5 reports)
- Fallopian tube disorder - (5 reports)
- Breast cancer - (5 reports)
- Breast cancer in situ - (5 reports)
All Labile hypertension symptomsa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Experience matters! A new approach to health care:
Do you have Labile hypertension?
Analysis tools (to study 526 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
You may be interested in these posts
- I have had low BP all my life. I was put on Diltiazem (Cardizem) three years ago for permanent AFib. I am female, 84 yrs. Recently my BP has been totally crazy, going from 110/60 to 170/70 and everything in between. Does this sound familiar to anyone and if so, what action did you take? Thanks, Sue
- I always had low-normal BP. The day after an open laparotomy (done unnecessarily - turned out to be based on misdiagnosis!) I no longer had normal peristalsis. After months with this problem, I developed severe SIBO. Labile high BP accompanies abdominal distension &/or inadequate defecation -...
More posts for: Labile hypertension
- What to expect when you take Metformin and Dandelion
- What to expect when you take Oyster Shell and have Eardrum - Ruptured Or Perforated?
- Will you have Exostosis with Altabax?
- Will you have Bedwetting with Ampyra?
- Will you have Acute Myeloid Leukaemia with Modafinil?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Altabax and have Exostosis?
- Support group for people who take Ampyra and have Bedwetting?
- Support group for people who take Modafinil and have Acute Myeloid Leukaemia?
- Support group for people who take Modafinil and have Fainting?
- Support group for people who take Xanax and Tikosyn
- I woke up with laryngitis which progressed to bronchitis. It took weeks for me to recover however...
- Hi. I’m a 33 year old woman and recently started taking singulair for allergies under my doctors...
- My name is Fred and I am having increased depression and anxiety since being put on Cellcept. I was...
- I am taking Premarin for 25 years Two years ago developed angiodema
- Hi, my name is Diane. Has anyone had severe loss from this. I have two copies of the gene. Seeking...
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.