Labyrinthine fistula: treatments, associated drugs and conditions
Labyrinthine fistula: an abnormal opening in the bony capsule of the inner ear.
We study 22 people who have Labyrinthine fistula. The information that eHealthMe analyzes includes:- COVID vaccines that are associated with Labyrinthine fistula
- Medications that treat Labyrinthine fistula and their effectiveness
- 66 drugs that are associated with Labyrinthine fistula
- 89 conditions that are associated with Labyrinthine fistula
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
Number of reports submitted per year:
COVID vaccines that are associated with Labyrinthine fistula:
- Labyrinthine fistula in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Labyrinthine fistula in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Labyrinthine fistula in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Browse all Labyrinthine fistula symptoms:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take any medication?- You can start a phase IV clinical trial to monitor drug safety and effectiveness.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference. Browse all conditions on eHealthMe.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Co-Codamol vs. Phenergan - 9 seconds ago
- How effective is Budesonide for Allergies? - 13 seconds ago
- Libido Decreased and drugs of ingredients of tramadol hydrochloride - 14 seconds ago
- Psoriasis and Breast Infection - 15 seconds ago
- Limb Injury and drugs of ingredients of tramadol hydrochloride - 18 seconds ago
- Schizophrenia and Breast Infection - 21 seconds ago
- Musculoskeletal Stiffness and drugs of ingredients of marijuana - 22 seconds ago
- Methimazole and Diazepam drug interaction - 28 seconds ago
- Heavy Or Prolong Menstrual Bleeding and Coital Bleeding - 29 seconds ago
- Trental and Allopurinol drug interaction - 29 seconds ago