Lack of intrinsic factor: 10 reports
Number of reports submitted per year:
Drugs that could cause Lack of intrinsic factor
Conditions that could cause Lack of intrinsic factor
All Lack of intrinsic factor symptomsa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Experience matters! A new approach to health care:
Do you have Lack of intrinsic factor?
Analysis tools (to study 526 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Will you have Nose Bleed with Glimepiride?
- Losartan Potassium and Diclofenac Sodium drug interaction
- Will you have Vertigo with Fluvoxamine Maleate?
- What to expect when you take Harvoni and Celebrex
- Will you have Visual Disturbance with Ranitidine Hydrochloride?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Glimepiride and have Nose Bleed?
- Support group for people who take Losartan Potassium and Diclofenac Sodium
- Support group for people who take Fluvoxamine Maleate and have Vertigo?
- Support group for people who take Ranitidine Hydrochloride and have Visual Disturbance?
- Support group for people who take Pradaxa and have Lack Of Strength, Muscle Weakness, Weakness?
- I have had the hiccups for four days, I have only been taking Prozac for six weeks. My muscle...
- My daughter took accutane for 3 months, and She got very sick. Been to psychiatric hospital 4...
- Hi, my name is mistory5. I have suffered from alcoholism since 2004 after having weightloss...
- Hi, I am 83 and have been on Lisinopril Hctz for over 20 years with no side effects. My B/P...
- My name is Tammy n just started taking carvedilol 3.125 mg for the treatment of severe flushing....
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.