Lack of intrinsic factor: 10 reports
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials).
Number of reports submitted per year:
Drugs that could cause Lack of intrinsic factor
Conditions that could cause Lack of intrinsic factor
All Lack of intrinsic factor symptomsa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
You are not alone:
Recent general studies
- Will you have Rhabdomyosarcoma with Atarax? - now
- Will you have Sarcoma Botryoides with Atarax? - now
- Will you have Embryonal Rhabdomyosarcoma with Atarax? - now
- Will you have Alveolar Rhabdomyosarcoma with Atarax? - now
- Will you have Soft Tissue Sarcoma with Atarax? - now
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 36 year old man who takes Prednisone, Gamma - Hydroxybutyrate (ghb) - 28 minutes ago
- A study for a 65 year old man who takes Allopurinol, Androgel, Morphine, Prednisone - 31 minutes ago
- A study for a 40 year old man who takes Losartan - an hour ago
- A study for a 54 year old man who takes Celexa, Xanax - an hour ago
- A study for a 59 year old woman who takes Lisinopril - an hour ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.