Lack of menses: 371 reports
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials).
Number of reports submitted per year:
Lack of menses treatments and how effective are they?
Drugs that could cause Lack of menses
Conditions that could cause Lack of menses
All Lack of menses symptomsa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
You are not alone:
Recent general studies
- Will you have Paraesthesia with Lupron? - now
- Will you have Pleural Haemorrhage with Boniva? - a second ago
- Will you have Idiopathic Thrombocytopenic Purpura (Itp) with Biotin? - a second ago
- Will you have Itp with Biotin? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Immune Thrombocytopenic Purpura with Biotin? - 2 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 65 year old woman who takes Telmisartan, Prilosec, Synthroid, Calcium, Mobic, Neurontin - 14 minutes ago
- A study for a 40 year old woman who takes Plaquenil - an hour ago
- A study for a 66 year old woman who takes Losartan Potassium - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 25 year old woman who takes Metronidazole, Amoxicillin - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 30 year old woman who takes Cannabis, Cyanocobalaminum, Implanon - 5 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.