Lack of regular bowel movements: 180,347 reports
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials).
Number of reports submitted per year:
Lack of regular bowel movements treatments and how effective are they?
- Milk of magnesia
- Polyethylene glycol 3350
- Magnesium sulfate
- Psyllium husk
- Soluble fiber
- Magnesium citrate
- Magnesium oxide
- Calcium carbonate, famotidine and magnesium hydroxide
- Metoclopramide hydrochloride
- Flaxseed oil
- Dietary fiber
Drugs that could cause Lack of regular bowel movements
Conditions that could cause Lack of regular bowel movements
Most common Lack of regular bowel movements symptoms
- Diarrhea - (3,406 reports)
- Drug ineffective - (3,339 reports)
- Constipation - (2,633 reports)
- Nausea - (2,388 reports)
- Nausea and vomiting - (2,074 reports)
- Breathing difficulty - (1,642 reports)
- Abdominal pain - (1,624 reports)
- Fever - (1,544 reports)
- Fatigue - (1,529 reports)
- Pneumonia - (1,467 reports)
All Lack of regular bowel movements symptomsa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
You are not alone:
Recent general studies
- Oxytocin and Singulair drug interaction - a second ago
- Valtrex and Novocain drug interaction - a second ago
- Antabuse and Liver drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Change Of Bowel Habit with Methotrexate? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Hoarseness with Crohn'S Disease? - 3 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 48 year old woman who takes Omeprazole And Sodium Bicarbonate - 42 minutes ago
- A study for a 70 year old man who takes Lasix, Eliquis, Vitamins - an hour ago
- A study for a 81 year old woman who takes Ambien, Medrol, Norco, Dyrenium - 2 hours ago
- Drug comparison of Lamictal, Pristiq for a 59 year old woman - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 37 year old woman who takes Mary Jane - 2 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.