Lack of regular bowel movements: 152,408 reports
Number of reports submitted per year:
Lack of regular bowel movements treatments and how effective are they?
- Milk of magnesia
- Polyethylene glycol 3350
- Magnesium sulfate
- Psyllium husk
- Soluble fiber
- Magnesium citrate
- Magnesium oxide
- Calcium carbonate, famotidine and magnesium hydroxide
- Metoclopramide hydrochloride
- Flaxseed oil
- Dietary fiber
Drugs that could cause Lack of regular bowel movements
Conditions that could cause Lack of regular bowel movements
Most common Lack of regular bowel movements symptoms
- Diarrhea - (3,406 reports)
- Drug ineffective - (3,339 reports)
- Constipation - (2,633 reports)
- Nausea - (2,388 reports)
- Nausea and vomiting - (1,754 reports)
- Breathing difficulty - (1,642 reports)
- Abdominal pain - (1,624 reports)
- Fever - (1,544 reports)
- Fatigue - (1,529 reports)
- Pneumonia - (1,467 reports)
All Lack of regular bowel movements symptomsa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Experience matters! A new approach to health care:
Do you have Lack of regular bowel movements?
Analysis tools (to study 526 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
You may be interested in these posts
- My name is Joyce. I am 84 years old. I have chronic constapation. I also have high blood pressure. I take milk of magnesia. Thank you
- I am the wife and my husband has bad constipation after 24 rounds of chemo. He also has increased heart rate and I want to see the relationship between a rapid heart rate and constipation.
- Female in early 60s taking sodium bicarb for about 10 days, developed horrible constipation. Taking it to deal with blind loop syndrome resulting in bacterial overgrowth. This treatment was recommended by a patient who had the same weight loss surgery and was prescribed this regimen by her...
- I've been on Metoprolol Succinate 50 mg for about 2 months. It has eliminated my migraines and made my blood pressure normal. It does cause constipation daily for me. What can I take ongoing to fix this so that I can continue the drug. I am drinking lots of water and eating fiber but it's not enough.
- Hello. Interested in this group.
More posts for: Lack of regular bowel movements
- Will you have Sinus Headache with Bactrim?
- Will you have Withdrawal Syndrome with Alendronate Sodium?
- Will you have Polyp with Botox?
- Will you have Fainting with Paracetamol?
- Will you have Belly Ache with Velban?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Bactrim and have Sinus Headache?
- Support group for people who take Alendronate Sodium and have Withdrawal Syndrome?
- Support group for people who take Botox and have Polyp?
- Support group for people who take Paracetamol and have Fainting?
- Support group for people who take Velban and have Belly Ache?
- Same thing has happened to me 😭😭😭😭 it's been 4 months now
- Hello I took tamiflu back in March & have not been feeling right since 😭😭😭 I want my life back...
- Hello, I had 7 injections of Prolia without educating myself, I trusted my doctor. I was never told...
- I joined this to hear different people’s experiences with Xarelto. I have no idea why someone would...
- Diagnosis of CRPS complex regional pain syndrome Failed spine surgeries Stage 3 kidney...
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.