Lack of regular bowel movements: 152,408 reports
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our original studies have been referenced on 400+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including: The Lancet, and Mayo Clinic Proceedings.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Lack of regular bowel movements treatments and how effective are they?
- Milk of magnesia
- Polyethylene glycol 3350
- Psyllium husk
- Magnesium sulfate
- Soluble fiber
- Magnesium citrate
- Magnesium oxide
- Calcium carbonate, famotidine and magnesium hydroxide
- Dietary fiber
- Metoclopramide hydrochloride
- Flaxseed oil
Drugs that could cause Lack of regular bowel movements
Conditions that could cause Lack of regular bowel movements
Most common Lack of regular bowel movements symptoms
- Diarrhea - (3,406 reports)
- Drug ineffective - (3,339 reports)
- Constipation - (2,633 reports)
- Nausea - (2,388 reports)
- Nausea and vomiting - (1,754 reports)
- Breathing difficulty - (1,642 reports)
- Abdominal pain - (1,624 reports)
- Fever - (1,544 reports)
- Fatigue - (1,529 reports)
- Pneumonia - (1,467 reports)
All Lack of regular bowel movements symptomsa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you have Lack of regular bowel movements? Share you experience to help people like you.
Analysis tools (to study 684 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
Can you answer these questions?
- Arrythmia caused by constipation. Can manage using miralax taken with food.
- Hi how you today I asked you do Entyivo caused constipation having it bad this last week what can I do to it thank you.
- Is it possible to take XYZAL if you suffer from chronic constipation
- I’m taking Silver water have bad Constipation I am miserable! Tried a few remedy’s but not great results Help ! Am I consuming to much ?help
- Hello. My eyes have become very bloodshot these last 5 days I have glaucoma for many years and I have been using generic Xalatan for many years as well. A few months ago I was prescribed a new eyedrop to use together with Xalatan, Brimonidine, this last eyedrops make my eyes bloodshot like but...
More questions for: Lack of regular bowel movements
You may be interested in these posts
- Any remedy for this malady?
- My friend is taking nystatin and having constipation which causing her to have panic attacks and anxiety. Hope to find solution to help her reducing her constipation.
- Abdominal pain, constipation and nausea after first three days.
- On week 3-4 already having constipation and food stays in stomach. I don’t know what to do about it!
- One tablet is enough to turn poop to glue. Got of it back to normal. Take on tablet and problems start again. I take valsartin for high bp and baby aspirin. I am 66.
More posts for: Lack of regular bowel movements
- Will you have Major Depression with Inositol Hexaphosphate?
- Yellow Iris and Yellow Cleavers drug interaction
- Will you have Spondylitis with Prolia?
- Will you have Spondylarthropathy with Prolia?
- Will you have Rheumatoid Spondylitis with Prolia?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Inositol Hexaphosphate and have Major Depression?
- Support group for people who take Yellow Iris and Yellow Cleavers
- Support group for people who take Prolia and have Spondylitis?
- Support group for people who take Prolia and have Spondylarthropathy?
- Support group for people who take Prolia and have Rheumatoid Spondylitis?
- What to expect when you take Inositol Hexaphosphate and have Major Depression?
- What to expect when you take Yellow Iris and Yellow Cleavers
- What to expect when you take Prolia and have Spondylitis?
- What to expect when you take Prolia and have Spondylarthropathy?
- What to expect when you take Prolia and have Rheumatoid Spondylitis?
- A study for a 61 year old woman who takes Diovan, Lopressor, Asa, Crestor, Norvasc, Metformin
- A study for a 35 year old woman who takes Effexor, Ultram Er
- A study for a 22 year old woman who takes Bentyl, Keflex
- Drug comparison of Losartan, Tegretol for a 66 year old woman
- A study for a 22 year old woman who takes Vyvanse
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.