Lacrimal duct obstruction congenital: 16 reports
Lacrimal duct obstruction congenital: By birth blocked lacrimal duct
Number of reports submitted per year:
All Lacrimal duct obstruction congenital symptomsa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Experience matters! A new approach to health care:
Do you have Lacrimal duct obstruction congenital?
Analysis tools (to study 526 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Will you have Cva with Unasyn?
- Will you have Alcohol Dependence with Oramorph Sr?
- Will you have Blood Bilirubin Unconjugated Increased with Nitrofurantoin?
- Will you have Metallic Taste with Prevacid?
- Will you have Sleepy with Dilaudid?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Unasyn and have Cva?
- Support group for people who take Oramorph Sr and have Alcohol Dependence?
- Support group for people who take Nitrofurantoin and have Blood Bilirubin Unconjugated Increased?
- Support group for people who take Prevacid and have Metallic Taste?
- Support group for people who take Dilaudid and have Sleepy?
- I take Benadryl throughout the day in usual doses of 75 mg to manage migraines that I started...
- Hi! I’m Barb....I only took 1 dose of mirtazapine but have felt more depressed very fearful and...
- I had sudden hearing loss this past May 2018. I went to the hospital for steroid treatments that...
- I have a donor kidney and take Mycophenolate, will smoking marijuana once in awhile make the meds...
- My name is Tochi. I started taking folic acid 400mg and evening primrose oil 100g daily since...
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.