Lacrimal gland tumor
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our original studies have been referenced on 400+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including: The Lancet, and Mayo Clinic Proceedings.
Do you have Lacrimal gland tumor? Share you experience to help people like you.
Analysis tools (to study 684 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Azithromycin and Promethazine Plain drug interaction
- Will you have Diabetes - Type 2 with Fusilev?
- Pantoprazole Sodium and Creon drug interaction
- Vitamin B12 and Fabrazyme drug interaction
- Will you have Rectocele with B Complex Vitamin?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Azithromycin and Promethazine Plain
- Support group for people who take Fusilev and have Diabetes - Type 2?
- Support group for people who take Pantoprazole Sodium and Creon
- Support group for people who take Vitamin B12 and Fabrazyme
- Support group for people who take B Complex Vitamin and have Rectocele?
- What to expect when you take Azithromycin and Promethazine Plain
- What to expect when you take Fusilev and have Diabetes - Type 2?
- What to expect when you take Pantoprazole Sodium and Creon
- What to expect when you take Vitamin B12 and Fabrazyme
- What to expect when you take B Complex Vitamin and have Rectocele?
- A study for a 55 year old woman who takes Diclofenac
- Drug comparison of Singulair, Nyquil, Claritin, Flonase for a 12 year old girl
- A study for a 71 year old woman who takes Humira, Prozac, Provera, Valium
- Drug comparison of Paxil, Lexapro for a 56 year old man
- A study for a 49 year old woman who takes Augmentin '875', Effexor Xr
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.