Lacrimal mucocoele: 6 reports
Lacrimal mucocoele: Accumulation and expansion of a structure of lacrimal duct by mucous
Number of reports submitted per year:
Drugs that could cause Lacrimal mucocoele
Conditions that could cause Lacrimal mucocoele
All Lacrimal mucocoele symptomsa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you have Lacrimal mucocoele?
- Volunteer or get paid with your care experience as a Care Guide
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
Analysis tools (to study 526 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Will you have Metallic Taste with Topamax?
- What to expect when you take Ibuprofen and have Fluctuance?
- Will you have Lung Nodule with Vicodin?
- Will you have Hair Loss with Reclast?
- Will you have Vertigo with Metformin?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Topamax and have Metallic Taste?
- Support group for people who take Vicodin and have Lung Nodule?
- Support group for people who take Reclast and have Hair Loss?
- Support group for people who take Metformin and have Vertigo?
- Support group for people who take Clindesse and have Cervix Carcinoma?
- I had a PE in my lung haven’t been the same since was put on a blood thinner and had burning...
- would like to see the response to her comments/question.
- Had marina 4 years last year had blood clot in my lung in October then breathing issues and...
- I have lost my sense of taste since last October, not only can I not taste but all food tasted very...
- I have lost me sense of taste and have been taking zertex during this time and have not been able...
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.