Lacrimal passage granuloma: 1 reports
Lacrimal passage granuloma: A collection of immune cells known as macrophages in passage of lacrimal duct
Number of reports submitted per year:
Drugs that could cause Lacrimal passage granuloma
Conditions that could cause Lacrimal passage granuloma
All Lacrimal passage granuloma symptomsa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you have Lacrimal passage granuloma?
- Volunteer or get paid with your care experience as a Care Guide
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
Analysis tools (to study 526 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Will you have Psychotic Disorder with Benadryl?
- Will you have Thyroid with Crestor?
- Will you have Developmental Delay with Depakene?
- Will you have Blindness Transient with Ipratropium Bromide?
- Will you have Memory Loss with Corgard?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Benadryl and have Psychotic Disorder?
- Support group for people who take Crestor and have Thyroid?
- Support group for people who take Depakene and have Developmental Delay?
- Support group for people who take Ipratropium Bromide and have Blindness Transient?
- Support group for people who take Corgard and have Memory Loss?
- Hi I took Diclofenac a few months back to help with back and neck pain. I believe it helped but...
- I took Nardil for about a month and then suddenly got ill. I stopped taking it for about a month...
- My name is Chul-hoon Hong, South Korean, male 63. I have been taking CRESTOR (2.5 mg) for about 3.5...
- My husband was diagnosed 4 years ago with Multiple Myeloma, he is 57 years old and has been on...
- Been taking Aciclovir on and off for years I am 66 year old female and now have cystitis while on...
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.