Lacrimation decreased: 398 reports
Number of reports submitted per year:
Drugs that could cause Lacrimation decreased
Conditions that could cause Lacrimation decreased
Most common Lacrimation decreased symptoms
- Eye irritation - (12 reports)
- Drug ineffective - (10 reports)
- Gastric cancer - (10 reports)
- Vision blurred - (6 reports)
- Eye pain - (5 reports)
- Ocular hyperaemia - (4 reports)
- Visual impairment - (4 reports)
- Lacrimation increased - (4 reports)
- Joint pain - (3 reports)
- Dizziness - (3 reports)
All Lacrimation decreased symptomsa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you have Lacrimation decreased?
- Volunteer or get paid with your care experience as a Care Guide
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
Analysis tools (to study 526 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Will you have Muscle Spasms with Depakene?
- What to expect when you take Oxybutynin and have Bedridden?
- Will you have Dysfunctional Uterine Bleeding (Dub) with Accupril?
- Will you have Shock - Anaphylactic with Phytomenadione?
- Will you have Deafness with Irinotecan Hydrochloride?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Depakene and have Muscle Spasms?
- Support group for people who take Accupril and have Dysfunctional Uterine Bleeding (Dub)?
- Support group for people who take Phytomenadione and have Shock - Anaphylactic?
- Support group for people who take Irinotecan Hydrochloride and have Deafness?
- Support group for people who take Saphris and have Birth Control?
- I have just been diagnosed with ph and I am a bit fearful.....I am a female, 80 yrs old and had...
- I am in menopause and have been taking Prempro for 6 weeks. I get tingling and numbness in my...
- My Dr. put me on Metformin about a month ago. I have had toothaches on the upper jaw teeth. Could...
- Was just told by doctor to take both Marino’s and megace. I’m concerned about the interaction.
- I was on velcade for myeloma for three months, off for one month now. My calls are always cold,...
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.