Laryngeal disorder: treatments, associated drugs and conditions
Laryngeal disorder: disease of larynx related to voice.
We study 953 people who have Laryngeal disorder. The information that eHealthMe analyzes includes:- Medications that treat Laryngeal disorder and their effectiveness
- 520 drugs that are associated with Laryngeal disorder
- 253 conditions that are associated with Laryngeal disorder
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 700+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Common drugs associated with Laryngeal disorder:
All the drugs that are associated with Laryngeal disorder:
- Laryngeal disorder (520 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Laryngeal disorder:
- Rheumatoid arthritis: 183 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Laryngeal disorder:
- Laryngeal disorder (253 conditions)
Browse all Laryngeal disorder symptoms:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take any medication?- You can start a phase IV clinical trial to monitor drug safety and effectiveness.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 700+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference. Browse all conditions on eHealthMe.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Dexamethasone and Akineton drug interaction - 5 seconds ago
- Codeine and Injection Site Haematoma - 5 seconds ago
- Evista and Face Injury - 5 seconds ago
- Eliquis and Eye Pruritus - 13 seconds ago
- Diclofenac and Hypochromic Anaemia - 17 seconds ago
- Naproxen and Fungal Skin Infection - 19 seconds ago
- Vitamin E and Cardiac Failure Acute - 20 seconds ago
- Oxycontin and Rosiglitazone drug interaction - 23 seconds ago
- Albuterol and Sarcopenia - 28 seconds ago
- Guaifenesin and Quinine drug interaction - 28 seconds ago