Lasik: 19 reports
Number of reports submitted per year:
Drugs that could cause Lasik
Conditions that could cause Lasik
All Lasik symptomsa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Analysis tools (to study 615 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Will you have Peripheral Neuropathy with Cetirizine Hydrochloride?
- Will you have Diabetic Ketoacidosis with Jardiance?
- Will you have Pancreatic Pseudocyst with Cytarabine?
- Will you have Cystitis with Diazepam?
- Will you have Suicidal Thoughts with Albuterol?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Cetirizine Hydrochloride and have Peripheral Neuropathy?
- Support group for people who take Jardiance and have Diabetic Ketoacidosis?
- Support group for people who take Cytarabine and have Pancreatic Pseudocyst?
- Support group for people who take Diazepam and have Cystitis?
- Support group for people who take Albuterol and have Suicidal Thoughts?
- What to expect when you take Cetirizine Hydrochloride and have Peripheral Neuropathy?
- What to expect when you take Jardiance and have Diabetic Ketoacidosis?
- What to expect when you take Cytarabine and have Pancreatic Pseudocyst?
- What to expect when you take Diazepam and have Cystitis?
- What to expect when you take Albuterol and have Suicidal Thoughts?
- A study for a 26 year old woman who takes Zantac 150
- A study for a 55 year old woman who takes Paroxetine
- A study for a 27 year old woman who takes Luvox
- A study for a 66 year old man who takes Pravastatin Sodium
- A study for a 80 year old woman who takes Simvastatin
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.