Late persistent lyme disease: 140 reports
Lyme disease - chronic persistent (Late persistent lyme disease): Long lasting a bacterial infection that is spread to humans by infected ticks
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and find Care Guides.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Late persistent lyme disease treatments and how effective are they?
- Doxycycline hyclate
- Minocycline hydrochloride
Drugs that could cause Late persistent lyme disease
Conditions that could cause Late persistent lyme disease
All Late persistent lyme disease symptomsa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you have Late persistent lyme disease?
- Volunteer or get paid with your care experience as a Care Guide
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
Analysis tools (to study 506 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
You may be interested in these posts
- I am 57. Diagnosed last summer with Lyme. I believe I have had it for about 20 years. I have not taken this drug yet, but my doctor mentioned that it might be helpful and I wondered if it has been for any of you? Thanks, for allowing me to join and for any information that you can share!
- I was wondering if I was the only one that suffered from both mono and Lyme constantly
- Maladie de Lyme Je prends du tribulus tous les matins et pour moi c'est efficace. Je n'ai rien vu sur internet concernant Lyme avec le tribulus. Pour moi ça marche, la consultation à l'hôpital de la croix rousse n'a montré aucune pathologie de Lyme, l'électromyogramme non plus,...
- Hi I am fighting for my life started having severe pain in bones and legs in 2008. Broke out into a rash went to rheumatologist in 2008 put on prednisone been on it ever since. Have almost died twice from adrenal crisis. BTW worst thing Dr could have done was put me on steroids as Lyme disease...
- Nsvt and Lyme disease
More posts for: Late persistent lyme disease
- Will you have Solar Urticaria with Claritin?
- Will you have H1N1 Influenza with Celebrex?
- Miralax and Tahitian Vanilla drug interaction
- Medrol Acetate and Walnussfrüchtschalen drug interaction
- Topiramate and Gamma-Aminobutyric Acid drug interaction
- Will you have Dystonia with Keratoconus?
- Reclast and N-Acetyl-L-Glutamine drug interaction
- Dantrium and Xanthan drug interaction
- Will you have Haematotoxicity with Xanthan?
- Adrenalin and Eucalyptus drug interaction
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.