Latent tb: 1,266 reports
Latent tuberculosis (Latent tb): Hidden tuberculosis
Number of reports submitted per year:
Latent tb treatments and how effective are they?
Drugs that could cause Latent tb
Conditions that could cause Latent tb
Most common Latent tb symptoms
- Fever - (40 reports)
- Nausea - (35 reports)
- Fatigue - (33 reports)
- Headache - (30 reports)
- Pneumonia - (28 reports)
- Dizziness - (24 reports)
- Nausea and vomiting - (23 reports)
- Abdominal pain - (21 reports)
- Rashes - (18 reports)
- Joint pain - (17 reports)
All Latent tb symptomsa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you have Latent tb?
- Get paid with your care experience as a Care Guide
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
Analysis tools (to study 615 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who have Latent Tb (14 members)
You may be interested in these posts
- Have had xray after taking Otezla found a infection possible full blown tb .prior to taking Otezla had Laten tb with Positive skin and blood test with a clear xray . Believe it has effected my immune system to go to tb will take further test to verify ...
- I m 36 my I Got latent Tb waiting for first opintment feeling really unwell shortness of breath hair loss
- I was just diagnosed with ltbi. I have no idea how I came into contact with this. I was supposed to start college in a few months to become a medical lab assistant, and I'm wondering if this is going to destroy my chances in working in medical field. Have my first doctor's appointment on Mon,...
- Are their any issues with this combination ??
- I am 11 mo.s from transplant, blood test have shown decline in blood count since mo. 4.I don't see doc. only N.P. I am worried unnecessary test being done on me due to lack of experience. please advise. Thank You
More posts for: Latent tb
- Will you have Antibody Test Abnormal with Fish Oil?
- Will you have Behcet'S Syndrome with Prograf?
- Will you have Salivary Gland Mucocele with Diabetes?
- Will you have Malpresentations with Pml?
- Will you have Pain - Breast with Upset Stomach?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Fish Oil and have Antibody Test Abnormal?
- Support group for people who take Prograf and have Behcet'S Syndrome?
- Support group for people who have Diabetes and Salivary Gland Mucocele?
- Support group for people who have Pml and Malpresentations?
- Support group for people who have Upset Stomach and Pain - Breast?
- What to expect when you take Fish Oil and have Antibody Test Abnormal?
- What to expect when you take Prograf and have Behcet'S Syndrome?
- What to expect when you have Diabetes and Salivary Gland Mucocele?
- What to expect when you have Pml and Malpresentations?
- What to expect when you have Upset Stomach and Pain - Breast?
Care Guides wanted
- Care Guide for people who take Fish Oil and have Antibody Test Abnormal
- Care Guide for people who take Prograf and have Behcet'S Syndrome
- Care Guide for people who have Diabetes and Salivary Gland Mucocele
- Care Guide for people who have Pml and Malpresentations
- Care Guide for people who have Upset Stomach and Pain - Breast
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.