Lazy eye: 462 reports
Amblyopia (Lazy eye): Lazy eye
Number of reports submitted per year:
Drugs that could cause Lazy eye
Conditions that could cause Lazy eye
Most common Lazy eye symptoms
All Lazy eye symptomsa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you have Lazy eye? Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
Analysis tools (to study 615 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who have Lazy Eye (17 members)
You may be interested in these posts
- I am a researcher interested in amblyopia treatments
- So upset
- Just noticed that I have a hideous lazy eye which has developed since abusing ketamine. This makes me low self esteem plumit into oblivion, does anyone know if this eventually goes?! Fucking disgusting drug
- Just wondering what is best way to get treated
- Hi I am the grandmother of a child with sickle cell he is 6 and he just develop what appears to be lazy eye now , but started off as a eye infection or cold even . I dont know if this is caused by his condition and if it will go away can anyone speak to this
More posts for: Lazy eye
- Will you have Retching with Alopecia?
- Will you have Dizziness with Zyrtec Allergy?
- Will you have Dark Circles Under Eyes with Xolair?
- Will you have Effusion with Advair Diskus 100/50?
- Will you have Flushing with Altoprev?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who have Alopecia and Retching?
- Support group for people who take Zyrtec Allergy and have Dizziness?
- Support group for people who take Xolair and have Dark Circles Under Eyes?
- Support group for people who take Advair Diskus 100/50 and have Effusion?
- Support group for people who take Altoprev and have Flushing?
- What to expect when you have Alopecia and Retching?
- What to expect when you take Zyrtec Allergy and have Dizziness?
- What to expect when you take Xolair and have Dark Circles Under Eyes?
- What to expect when you take Advair Diskus 100/50 and have Effusion?
- What to expect when you take Altoprev and have Flushing?
- A study for a 70 year old woman who takes Benadryl, Epinastine Hydrochloride
- A study for a 45 year old woman who takes Janumet, Jardiance, Aspirin
- A study for a 23 year old man who takes Hydroxyzine, Adderall 30, Xanax
- Drug comparison of Risperdal, Zyprexa for a 52 year old woman
- A study for a 54 year old woman who takes Deltasone
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.