Left-sided heart failure: 84 reports
Left-sided heart failure: Left side heart dysfunction
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Left-sided heart failure treatments and how effective are they?
Drugs that could cause Left-sided heart failure
Conditions that could cause Left-sided heart failure
All Left-sided heart failure symptomsa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
You are not alone:
Recent general studies
- Will you have Brain Hemorrhage with Lisinopril? - now
- Will you have Water Retention with Pentasa? - now
- Will you have Fluid Retention with Pentasa? - now
- Doxazosin Mesylate and Danewort drug interaction - now
- Will you have Jme with Sertraline? - 5 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- Drug comparison of Xanax, Dimetapp for a 23 year old man - 34 minutes ago
- A study for a 19 year old girl who takes Tetralysal - 39 minutes ago
- A study for a 43 year old woman who takes Azithromycin, Nitrofurantoin - 4 hours ago
- Drug comparison of Zanaflex, Sertraline, Depakote for a 62 year old woman - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 32 year old woman who takes Klonopin, Levo-t, Inderal, Zantac 150, Neurontin, Lexapro - 6 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.