Leukocytosis: 13,015 reports
Leukocytosis: Increased white blood cells
Number of reports submitted per year:
Drugs that could cause Leukocytosis
Conditions that could cause Leukocytosis
Most common Leukocytosis symptoms
- Thrombocytopenia - (30 reports)
- Breathing difficulty - (17 reports)
- Tumor lysis syndrome - (15 reports)
- Fever - (15 reports)
- Rashes - (14 reports)
- Weakness - (14 reports)
- Fatigue - (14 reports)
- Anaemia - (14 reports)
- Pneumonia - (11 reports)
- Death - (10 reports)
All Leukocytosis symptomsa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Khan A, Yasin Z, "Hyperleukocytosis Caused By Neulasta Complicated By Leukostasis Versus Asymptomatic Uncomplicated Hyperleukocytosis In AML. Two Cases and When To Leukapherese.", Am Soc Hematology, 2012 Jan .
Experience matters! A new approach to health care:
Do you have Leukocytosis?
Analysis tools (to study 526 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who have Leukocytosis (22 members)
You may be interested in these posts
- Wondering if anyone taking this medication developed AML? My mom was diagnosed with this fatal leukemia after only two doses of Stelara.
- I would like help with this
- hi this is all new to me
- I am detected with hashimoto's thyroiditis with mild leucocyte Does it affect your decision making ability, will my child in future will have same disease? Is it a life time disease?
- Hi! Nice to know that there are more people with leucocytosis with no other known reason than taking diltiazem! But I've been taking it (180mg) since 2008, nearly 9 years! My count is 15.79 now snd has been between 12 and 16. Any idea anyone? Is it possible even after so many years?
More posts for: Leukocytosis
- Will you have Abdominal Fullness Prematurely After Meals with Ra?
- Will you have Early Satiety with Ra?
- Will you have Neuropathy - Peripheral with Oxazepam?
- Will you have Dyspnea with Panwarfin?
- Will you have Bi-Polar with Albuterol Sulfate?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who have Ra and Abdominal Fullness Prematurely After Meals?
- Support group for people who have Ra and Early Satiety?
- Support group for people who take Oxazepam and have Neuropathy - Peripheral?
- Support group for people who take Panwarfin and have Dyspnea?
- Support group for people who take Albuterol Sulfate and have Bi-Polar?
- Hi Have been taking Olmetec Plus for about one year and take Tylenol extra strength for headache...
- Hi, 2 months ago I had a suspicion of having malaria so I took 2 days of emergency Malarone...
- Hi, I'm Rich McDermott from Levittown NY. Just started taking Flomax a week ago after prostate...
- First time taking the Depo shot in the beginning of June, now dealing with headaches and joints. I...
- Debbie had a heart attack march 29 of this year had 1 stint put in and 2 more to go they put on...
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.