Localized lymphadenopathy: 320 reports
Lymphadenitis and lymphangitis (Localized lymphadenopathy): Inflammation or an infection of the lymphatic channels and lymph glands
Peer to Peer mobile support
Peer support for this study is available on our Ginger Health app. It's free, anonymous and secure. The app is ideal for people taking multiple medications or having multiple conditions.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Drugs that could cause Localized lymphadenopathy
Conditions that could cause Localized lymphadenopathy
All Localized lymphadenopathy symptomsa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who have Localized lymphadenopathy
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Recent general studies
- Benzonatate and False Indigo drug interaction - now
- Will you have Gums - Swollen with Lantus? - now
- Will you have Gingival Swelling with Lantus? - a second ago
- Will you have Swollen Gums with Lantus? - a second ago
- Will you have Dizziness with Renovascular Hypertension? - a second ago
- Will you have Loss Of Balance with Renovascular Hypertension? - a second ago
- Will you have Light-Headedness When Standing Up with Renovascular Hypertension? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Lightheadedness - Dizzy with Renovascular Hypertension? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Lightheadedness with Renovascular Hypertension? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Ramsay Hunt Syndrome with Metoprolol Succinate? - 2 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 67 year old man who takes Pueraria Mirifica - 58 minutes ago
- Prediction of Eliquis for a 62 year old man - an hour ago
- A study for a 40 year old woman who takes Nuvaring - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 79 year old man who takes Valerian, Eliquis - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 71 year old woman who takes Primidone, Dilantin - 7 hours ago
- A study for a 10 year old boy who takes Quillivant Xr - 10 hours ago
- A study for a 71 year old woman who takes Sucralfate, Omeprazole - 11 hours ago
- A study for a 50 year old woman who takes Fluoxetine Hydrochloride, Metoprolol Tartrate, Hydrochlorothiazide, Omeprazole, Gabapentin - 11 hours ago
- Prediction of Warfarin Sodium, Prolia, Metoprolol Succinate, Lisinopril for a 72 year old woman - 12 hours ago
- A study for a 61 year old man who takes Baclofen - 12 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.