Lower gastrointestinal series: 38 reports
Peer to Peer mobile support
Peer support for this study is available on our Ginger Health app. It's free, anonymous and secure. The app is ideal for people taking multiple medications or having multiple conditions.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Drugs that could cause Lower gastrointestinal series
Conditions that could cause Lower gastrointestinal series
Most common Lower gastrointestinal series symptoms
- Nausea - (3 reports)
All Lower gastrointestinal series symptomsa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who have Lower gastrointestinal series
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Recent general studies
- Ditropan and Aspirin drug interaction - now
- Will you have Adverse Reaction with Terazosin Hydrochloride? - now
- Will you have Malignant Neoplasm Of Thorax with Zyrtec? - now
- Atenolol and Queen'S Delight drug interaction - a second ago
- Will you have Klebsiella Infection with Plaquenil? - a second ago
- Lipitor and Lotensin drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Keratorhexis with Robinul? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Discomfort with Correctol? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Emotional Distress with Zaditor? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Tinea Barbae with Sinusitis? - 7 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 43 year old woman who takes Wellbutrin Sr, Fish Oil, Vitamin B12, Gabapentin - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 33 year old woman who takes Strattera - 3 hours ago
- Prediction of Prednisone for a 45 year old woman - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 30 year old woman who takes Junel 1.5/30, Tizanidine Hydrochloride, Remicade, Lexapro - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 41 year old woman who takes Digitalis, Coumadin - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 67 year old woman who takes Norvasc - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 28 year old woman who takes Propranolol Hydrochloride, Mirtazapine - 7 hours ago
- A study for a 76 year old man who takes Warfarin Sodium - 8 hours ago
- A study for a 65 year old woman who takes Nadolol, Synthroid - 9 hours ago
- A study for a 47 year old man who takes Tizanidine Hydrochloride, Duragesic-50, Xanax, Cymbalta, Provigil, Doxepin Hydrochloride, Fetzima - 9 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.