Macrophages decreased: 2 reports
Macrophages decreased: Decreased immune cells that eats foreign material and dead cells
Peer to Peer mobile support
Peer support for this study is available on our Ginger Health app. It's free, anonymous and secure. The app is ideal for people taking multiple medications or having multiple conditions.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Drugs that could cause Macrophages decreased
Conditions that could cause Macrophages decreased
All Macrophages decreased symptomsa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who have Macrophages decreased
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Recent general studies
- Will you have Lymphadenitis with Dexamethasone? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Salivary Duct Stenosis with Ecklonia Cava? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Arthropathy with Benazepril Hydrochloride? - 3 seconds ago
- Nexplanon and Lisinopril drug interaction - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Induration with Isentress? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Scleroma with Isentress? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Oedema Upper Limb with Intal? - 6 seconds ago
- Will you have Urine - Bloody with Celexa? - 6 seconds ago
- Buscopan and Ultralente drug interaction - 6 seconds ago
- Will you have Nose Bleeds with Amnesteem? - 9 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 62 year old man who takes Lasix - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 46 year old man who takes Losartan Potassium, Divalproex, Mirtazapine - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 42 year old woman who takes Cymbalta, Sam-e, Topamax - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 83 year old woman who takes Pradaxa - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 56 year old man who takes Anastrozole, Natural Dhea, Vitamins, Sustanon, Levitra, Omega Fatty Acid, Tadalafil, Ovidrel - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 76 year old man who takes Mesalamine - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 64 year old woman who takes Lisinopril - 8 hours ago
- Drug comparison of Meloxicam, Methotrexate, Sulfasalazine, Rifinah, B6 for a 42 year old woman - 10 hours ago
- A study for a 44 year old woman who takes Tizanidine Hydrochloride, Xarelto, Butorphanol Tartrate Preservative Free, Guanfacine Hydrochloride, Metoprolol Tartrate, Wellbutrin Sr, Lisinopril - 11 hours ago
- A study for a 57 year old woman who takes Janumet, Fenofibrate - 12 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.