Macrophages decreased: 1 reports
Macrophages decreased: Decreased immune cells that eats foreign material and dead cells
Number of reports submitted per year:
Drugs that could cause Macrophages decreased
Conditions that could cause Macrophages decreased
All Macrophages decreased symptomsa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you have Macrophages decreased? Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
Analysis tools (to study 615 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Will you have Heat Exposure Injury with Lexapro?
- Will you have Mobility Decreased with Pepcid Ac?
- Will you have Weight Increased with Caduet?
- Will you have Crohns with Milk Of Magnesia?
- Will you have Prolapsed Intervertebral Disk with Zyprexa?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Lexapro and have Heat Exposure Injury?
- Support group for people who take Pepcid Ac and have Mobility Decreased?
- Support group for people who take Caduet and have Weight Increased?
- Support group for people who take Milk Of Magnesia and have Crohns?
- Support group for people who take Zyprexa and have Prolapsed Intervertebral Disk?
- What to expect when you take Lexapro and have Heat Exposure Injury?
- What to expect when you take Pepcid Ac and have Mobility Decreased?
- What to expect when you take Caduet and have Weight Increased?
- What to expect when you take Milk Of Magnesia and have Crohns?
- What to expect when you take Zyprexa and have Prolapsed Intervertebral Disk?
- A study for a 32 year old woman who takes Majorana Herb, Otrexup
- A study for a 51 year old woman who takes Jardiance
- A study for a 31 year old woman who takes Suboxone, Zyvox
- A study for a 21 year old woman who takes Nexplanon
- A study for a 57 year old man who takes Flexeril
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.