Macular rupture: 28 reports
Macular rupture: Breaks in macula a part of internal eye
Peer to Peer mobile support
Peer support for this study is available on our Ginger Health app. It's free, anonymous and secure. The app is ideal for people taking multiple medications or having multiple conditions.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Drugs that could cause Macular rupture
Conditions that could cause Macular rupture
All Macular rupture symptomsa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who have Macular rupture
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Recent general studies
- Will you have Global Amnesia with Metformin? - a second ago
- Men aged 30-39 who have Occult Blood with Equisetum Arvense - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Movement - Uncoordinated with Detrol? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Loss Of Coordination with Detrol? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Temporal Memory Loss with Otezla? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Incoordination And Irregularity Of Voluntary Movements with Detrol? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Coordination Impairment with Detrol? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Sudden Memory Loss with Otezla? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Sudden Forgetfulness with Otezla? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Clumsiness with Detrol? - 4 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 67 year old man who takes Ambien, Cannabis Sativa - 16 minutes ago
- A study for a 23 year old man who takes Ipratropium Bromide - 37 minutes ago
- A study for a 62 year old man who takes Lasix - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 46 year old man who takes Losartan Potassium, Divalproex, Mirtazapine - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 42 year old woman who takes Cymbalta, Sam-e, Topamax - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 83 year old woman who takes Pradaxa - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 56 year old man who takes Anastrozole, Natural Dhea, Vitamins, Sustanon, Levitra, Omega Fatty Acid, Tadalafil, Ovidrel - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 76 year old man who takes Mesalamine - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 64 year old woman who takes Lisinopril - 9 hours ago
- Drug comparison of Meloxicam, Methotrexate, Sulfasalazine, Rifinah, B6 for a 42 year old woman - 10 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.