Magnesium - low: 118 reports
Hypomagnesemia (Magnesium - low): Electrolyte disturbance in which there is an abnormally low level of magnesium in the blood
Peer to Peer mobile support
Peer support for this study is available on our Ginger Health app. It's free, anonymous and secure. The app is ideal for people taking multiple medications or having multiple conditions.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Magnesium - low treatments and how effective are they?
Drugs that could cause Magnesium - low
Conditions that could cause Magnesium - low
All Magnesium - low symptomsa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who have Magnesium - low
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Recent general studies
- Ondansetron and Easter Mangiant drug interaction - now
- Harvoni and Prezista drug interaction - now
- Boys aged 10-19 who have Mania with Zofran - a second ago
- Will you have Dental Caries with Triazolam? - a second ago
- Will you have Keratosis Obturans with Rosuvastatin Calcium? - a second ago
- Will you have Skin Carcinoma with Bextra? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Antibody Test Abnormal with Ambien? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Breech Birth with Otezla? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Lung Neoplasm with Flovent? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Neuromuscular Block Prolonged with Atracurium Besylate? - 6 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 43 year old woman who takes Wellbutrin Sr, Fish Oil, Vitamin B12, Gabapentin - an hour ago
- A study for a 33 year old woman who takes Strattera - 3 hours ago
- Prediction of Prednisone for a 45 year old woman - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 30 year old woman who takes Junel 1.5/30, Tizanidine Hydrochloride, Remicade, Lexapro - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 41 year old woman who takes Digitalis, Coumadin - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 67 year old woman who takes Norvasc - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 28 year old woman who takes Propranolol Hydrochloride, Mirtazapine - 7 hours ago
- A study for a 76 year old man who takes Warfarin Sodium - 8 hours ago
- A study for a 65 year old woman who takes Nadolol, Synthroid - 8 hours ago
- A study for a 47 year old man who takes Tizanidine Hydrochloride, Duragesic-50, Xanax, Cymbalta, Provigil, Doxepin Hydrochloride, Fetzima - 8 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.