Magnesium - low: treatments, associated drugs and conditions
Magnesium - low: electrolyte disturbance in which there is an abnormally low level of magnesium in the blood.
We study 172 people who have Magnesium - low. The information that eHealthMe analyzes includes:- COVID vaccines that are associated with Magnesium - low
- Medications that treat Magnesium - low and their effectiveness
- Drugs that are associated with Magnesium - low
- Conditions that are associated with Magnesium - low
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
Number of reports submitted per year:
COVID vaccines that are associated with Magnesium - low:
- Magnesium - low in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Magnesium - low in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Magnesium - low in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Magnesium - low treatments and how effective are they?
Browse all Magnesium - low symptoms:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take any medication?- You can start a phase IV clinical trial to monitor drug safety and effectiveness.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference. Browse all conditions on eHealthMe.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Magnesium Hydroxide and Zolpidem Tartrate drug interaction - 3 seconds ago
- Tadalafil and Erythema Multiforme - 8 seconds ago
- Cephalexin and Skin Disorder - 17 seconds ago
- Byetta and Deep Venous Thrombosis - 21 seconds ago
- Colon Cancer and Pelvic Fluid Collection - 25 seconds ago
- Tamsulosin Hydrochloride and Zoledronic Acid drug interaction - 34 seconds ago
- Thalomid and Tachypnea - 50 seconds ago
- Fortamet and Niaspan drug interaction - 52 seconds ago
- Renvela and Corgard drug interaction - 53 seconds ago
- Xanax and Prevacid Iv drug interaction - 55 seconds ago