Male genital atrophy: treatments, associated drugs and conditions
Male genital atrophy: complete or partial wasting of male genitals.
We study 94 people who have Male genital atrophy. The information that eHealthMe analyzes includes:- COVID vaccines that are associated with Male genital atrophy
- Medications that treat Male genital atrophy and their effectiveness
- 64 drugs that are associated with Male genital atrophy
- 47 conditions that are associated with Male genital atrophy
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
Number of reports submitted per year:
COVID vaccines that are associated with Male genital atrophy:
- Male genital atrophy in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Male genital atrophy in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Male genital atrophy in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Browse all Male genital atrophy symptoms:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take any medication?- You can start a phase IV clinical trial to monitor drug safety and effectiveness.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference. Browse all conditions on eHealthMe.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Sulfatrim-Ds and Doxycycline drug interaction - 5 seconds ago
- Clopidogrel and Bleeding Disorders - 9 seconds ago
- Montelukast Sodium and Procedural Pain - 11 seconds ago
- Trandolapril and Dizziness - 21 seconds ago
- Pain In Jaw and drugs of ingredients of sildenafil citrate - 22 seconds ago
- Concerta and Limb Discomfort - 53 seconds ago
- Cinacalcet Hydrochloride and Remodulin drug interaction - 55 seconds ago
- Doxepin Hydrochloride and Anger - 56 seconds ago
- Solu-Cortef and Apricot Kernel drug interaction - 56 seconds ago
- Diazepam and Ubrelvy drug interaction - a minute ago