Ms: treatments, associated drugs and conditions
Ms: a nervous system disease that affects your brain and spinal cord. it damages the myelin sheath.
We study 734,937 people who have Ms. The information that eHealthMe analyzes includes:- COVID vaccines that are associated with Ms
- Medications that treat Ms and their effectiveness
- 2,119 drugs that are associated with Ms
- 1,306 conditions that are associated with Ms
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
Number of reports submitted per year:
COVID vaccines that are associated with Ms:
- Ms in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Ms in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Ms in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Ms treatments and how effective are they?
- Amantadine hydrochloride
- Amitriptyline hydrochloride
- Naltrexone hydrochloride
- Oxybutynin chloride
- Tizanidine hydrochloride
- Tramadol hydrochloride
- Vitamin d
Common drugs associated with Ms:
- Tysabri: 11,021 reports
- Avonex: 10,282 reports
- Tecfidera: 5,766 reports
- Baclofen: 3,374 reports
- Ampyra: 3,233 reports
- Copaxone: 2,596 reports
- Gilenya: 2,469 reports
- Rebif: 2,338 reports
- Aubagio: 2,146 reports
- Betaseron: 2,097 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Ms:
- Ms (2,119 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Ms:
- Multiple sclerosis: 28,446 reports
- Relapsing-remitting multiple sclerosis: 2,659 reports
- Pain: 971 reports
- Depression: 831 reports
- Rheumatoid arthritis: 748 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Ms:
- Ms (1,306 conditions)
Browse all Ms symptoms:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take any medication?- You can start a phase IV clinical trial to monitor drug safety and effectiveness.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference. Browse all conditions on eHealthMe.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Gabapentin and Nexavar drug interaction - 19 seconds ago
- Pregabalin and Agitation - 31 seconds ago
- Simponi Aria and Forteo drug interaction - 31 seconds ago
- Phenytoin Sodium and Forteo drug interaction - 42 seconds ago
- Cefazolin and Carbidopa And Levodopa drug interaction - 50 seconds ago
- Benadryl and Hereditary Angioedema - 51 seconds ago
- Calcium Acetate and Afinitor drug interaction - a minute ago
- Clopidogrel and Nateglinide drug interaction - a minute ago
- Eraxis and Meropenem drug interaction - a minute ago
- Clonazepam and Magnesia drug interaction - a minute ago