Muscle pain: 117,276 reports
Muscle aches (Muscle pain): Muscle pain
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our independent and original studies have been referenced on 400+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Muscle pain treatments and how effective are they?
- Cyclobenzaprine hydrochloride
- Tizanidine hydrochloride
- Amitriptyline hydrochloride
- Hydrocodone bitartrate and acetaminophen
- Orphenadrine citrate
- Tramadol hydrochloride
- Vitamin d
- Naproxen sodium
- Diclofenac sodium
- Motrin ib
Drugs that could cause Muscle pain
Conditions that could cause Muscle pain
Most common Muscle pain symptoms
- Drug ineffective - (553 reports)
- Muscle aches - (512 reports)
- Pain - (432 reports)
- Nausea - (410 reports)
- Dizziness - (343 reports)
- Fatigue - (305 reports)
- Headache - (305 reports)
- Weakness - (289 reports)
- Breathing difficulty - (272 reports)
- Joint pain - (269 reports)
All Muscle pain symptomsa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you have Muscle pain?
- Volunteer or get paid with your care experience as a Care Guide
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
Analysis tools (to study 499 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who have Muscle Pain (369 members)
You may be interested in these posts
- New Brilinta user.
- Just began on Brilinta a week ago and am experiencing sharp muscle aches that render me unable to move or breathe.
- My father after 10years has back tightness, pain.
- Just started Sulfasalazine and have headaches, nausea and Muscle pain. I have RA, Lupus, Fibro and Sjogren's syndrome. I also take MTX injections weekly, plaquenil, Norco, Gabapentin, Lisinopril, Wellbutrin, Buspar daily plus Xanax which is a PRN. I was diagnosed in 2005 and finally found a...
- Anson Clinton have used Breo inhaler now on and off for about 3 months. Each time within about 5 days my Knees and leg pain becomes unbearable. I stop using it and return to my Advair inhaler all symptoms of pain leave and able to walk normal. Have done this now on 3 occasions and each time...
More posts for: Muscle pain
- Will you have Premature Labour with Sudafed 12 Hour?
- Will you have Hyperthyroid with Hydroxyzine Pamoate?
- Will you have Closed Angle Glaucoma with Zaleplon?
- Will you have Urinary Tract Infection with Sertraline?
- Will you have Irritability with Losartan?
- Will you have Sticky Skin with Crt?
- Will you have Mood Altered with Loxapine?
- Will you have Dizziness with Bleph-10?
- Will you have Insomnia with Latuda?
- Will you have Stools - Watery with Sheehan Syndrome?
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.