N-acetylglutamate synthase deficiency: 12 reports
N-acetylglutamate synthase deficiency: An inherited disorder that causes ammonia to accumulate in the blood
Peer to Peer mobile support
Peer support for this study is available on our Ginger Health app. It's free, anonymous and secure. The app is ideal for people taking multiple medications or having multiple conditions.
Number of reports submitted per year:
All N-acetylglutamate synthase deficiency symptomsa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who have N-acetylglutamate synthase deficiency
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Recent general studies
- Will you have Macrocheilia with Coenzyme Q10? - a second ago
- Levothyroxine Thyroid and Tolterodine Tartrate drug interaction - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Nerve Damage - Diabetic with Phenazopyridine Hcl Tab? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Diabetic Neuropathy with Phenazopyridine Hcl Tab? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Sinus Headache with Fluticasone Propionate? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Heart Fibrillation with Mycoplasma Infection? - 6 seconds ago
- Will you have Auricular Fibrillation with Mycoplasma Infection? - 7 seconds ago
- Will you have Atrial Flutter with Mycoplasma Infection? - 8 seconds ago
- Will you have Iga Nephropathy with Minitec? - 8 seconds ago
- Will you have Atrial Fibrillation with Mycoplasma Infection? - 8 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 34 year old woman who takes Zoloft, Nexplanon - 22 minutes ago
- A study for a 30 year old woman who takes Toprol-xl, Lexapro, Abilify - 27 minutes ago
- Prediction of Edarbi, Omeprazole for a 57 year old man - 8 hours ago
- A study for a 24 year old woman who takes Vyvanse, Lamictal Xr - 8 hours ago
- A study for a 67 year old man who takes Ambien, Cannabis Sativa - 9 hours ago
- A study for a 23 year old man who takes Ipratropium Bromide - 9 hours ago
- A study for a 62 year old man who takes Lasix - 12 hours ago
- A study for a 46 year old man who takes Losartan Potassium, Divalproex, Mirtazapine - 12 hours ago
- A study for a 42 year old woman who takes Cymbalta, Sam-e, Topamax - 12 hours ago
- A study for a 83 year old woman who takes Pradaxa - 12 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.