Nervousness: 44,969 reports
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our original studies have been referenced on 400+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including: The Lancet, and Mayo Clinic Proceedings.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Nervousness treatments and how effective are they?
Drugs that could cause Nervousness
Conditions that could cause Nervousness
Most common Nervousness symptoms
- Drug ineffective - (339 reports)
- Dizziness - (267 reports)
- Pain - (252 reports)
- High blood pressure - (241 reports)
- Fatigue - (238 reports)
- Weakness - (232 reports)
- Insomnia - (227 reports)
- Feeling abnormal - (222 reports)
- Stress and anxiety - (217 reports)
- Malaise - (209 reports)
All Nervousness symptomsa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you have Nervousness? Share you experience to help people like you.
Analysis tools (to study 684 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who have Nervousness (9 members)
Can you answer these questions?
- I am on my 2nd month of Chantix and am experiencing nervousness. I fell jittery inside and my hands shake.
More questions for: Nervousness
- Will you have Toxic Epidermal Necrolysis with Senna?
- Will you have Stevens-Johnson Syndrome with Senna?
- Will you have Lyell'S Syndrome with Senna?
- Will you have Stevens Johnson Syndrome with Senna?
- Will you have Actinic Elastosis with Bone And Joint Pain?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Senna and have Toxic Epidermal Necrolysis?
- Support group for people who take Senna and have Stevens-Johnson Syndrome?
- Support group for people who take Senna and have Lyell'S Syndrome?
- Support group for people who take Senna and have Stevens Johnson Syndrome?
- Support group for people who have Bone And Joint Pain and Actinic Elastosis?
- What to expect when you take Senna and have Toxic Epidermal Necrolysis?
- What to expect when you take Senna and have Stevens-Johnson Syndrome?
- What to expect when you take Senna and have Lyell'S Syndrome?
- What to expect when you take Senna and have Stevens Johnson Syndrome?
- What to expect when you have Bone And Joint Pain and Actinic Elastosis?
- A study for a 27 year old woman who takes Sprintec
- A study for a 58 year old woman who takes Tegretol, Acyclovir
- A study for a 62 year old woman who takes Armour Thyroid, Vitamin D3, Vimpat, Atorvastatin Calcium, Omeprazole, Alora, Codeine Sulfate, Chlor-trimeton
- A study for a 77 year old woman who takes Flonase Allergy Relief
- A study for a 25 year old woman who takes Cosentyx
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.