Nodular hyperplasia: treatments, associated drugs and conditions
We study 42,076 people who have Nodular hyperplasia. The information that eHealthMe analyzes includes:- COVID vaccines that are associated with Nodular hyperplasia
- Medications that treat Nodular hyperplasia and their effectiveness
- 1,941 drugs that are associated with Nodular hyperplasia
- 1,373 conditions that are associated with Nodular hyperplasia
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
Number of reports submitted per year:
COVID vaccines that are associated with Nodular hyperplasia:
- Nodular hyperplasia in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Nodular hyperplasia in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Nodular hyperplasia in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Nodular hyperplasia treatments and how effective are they?
Common drugs associated with Nodular hyperplasia:
- Aspirin: 764 reports
- Cialis: 634 reports
- Vioxx: 618 reports
- Prednisone: 603 reports
- Lipitor: 462 reports
- Flomax: 456 reports
- Pantoprazole: 411 reports
- Allopurinol: 406 reports
- Lopurin: 406 reports
- Tamsulosin: 379 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Nodular hyperplasia:
- Nodular hyperplasia (1,941 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Nodular hyperplasia:
- High blood pressure: 631 reports
- Erection problems: 597 reports
- Enlarged prostate: 377 reports
- Pain: 304 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Nodular hyperplasia:
- Nodular hyperplasia (1,373 conditions)
Browse all Nodular hyperplasia symptoms:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take any medication?- You can start a phase IV clinical trial to monitor drug safety and effectiveness.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference. Browse all conditions on eHealthMe.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Meropenem and Halothane drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
- Prednisolone Acetate and Dexamethasone Acetate drug interaction - 12 seconds ago
- Prednisone and Anagrelide Hydrochloride drug interaction - 14 seconds ago
- Lithium Carbonate and Electrocardiogram St Segment Elevation - 29 seconds ago
- Fragmin and Ursodiol drug interaction - 33 seconds ago
- Aleve and 5 Htp drug interaction - 43 seconds ago
- Acetylsalicylic Acid and Troponin I Increased - 49 seconds ago
- Fluticasone Propionate and Gallbladder Empyema - 51 seconds ago
- Fentanyl Citrate Preservative Free vs. Hydroxyzine Pamoate - 58 seconds ago
- Prinzide and Welchol drug interaction - a minute ago