Obsessional neurosis aggravated: 8 reports
Obsessional neurosis aggravated: Worse mind is intruded upon (against his or her will) by images, ideas, or words
Peer to Peer mobile support
Peer support for this study is available on our Ginger Health app. It's free, anonymous and secure. The app is ideal for people taking multiple medications or having multiple conditions.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Drugs that could cause Obsessional neurosis aggravated
Conditions that could cause Obsessional neurosis aggravated
All Obsessional neurosis aggravated symptomsa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who have Obsessional neurosis aggravated
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Recent general studies
- Will you have Hyperthermia with Q Fever? - now
- Will you have Heat Stroke with Q Fever? - now
- Will you have Elevated Temperature with Q Fever? - now
- Will you have Body Overheating with Q Fever? - now
- Will you have Fever with Q Fever? - now
- Will you have Convalescent with Sertraline? - a second ago
- Will you have Late Persistent Lyme Disease with Vesicare? - 2 seconds ago
- Atorvastatin Calcium and Abies Balsamea drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
- Turmeric and Chinese Tea drug interaction - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Appendicitis Perforated with G6Pd Deficiency? - 4 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 57 year old man who takes Bisoprolol Fumarate, Ramipril - 5 minutes ago
- A study for a 72 year old man who takes Flomax - an hour ago
- A study for a 57 year old man who takes Ezetimibe - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 24 year old woman who takes Promethazine, Zofran, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Remeron, Xanax - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 60 year old woman who takes Cymbalta - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 67 year old man who takes Losartan Potassium, Flecainide Acetate - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 56 year old man who takes Azithromycin - 7 hours ago
- A study for a 37 year old woman who takes Celexa, Lotrel, Zyrtec Allergy - 7 hours ago
- A study for a 49 year old woman who takes Trulicity, Metformin, Simvastatin, Invokana - 8 hours ago
- A study for a 56 year old woman who takes Avapro, Clarithromycin, Dexamethasone - 8 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.