Obsessive-compulsive personality disorder: 308 reports
Obsessive-compulsive personality disorder: A mental health condition in which a person is preoccupied with rules, orderliness, and control
Peer to Peer mobile support
Peer support for this study is available on our Ginger Health app. It's free, anonymous and secure. The app is ideal for people taking multiple medications or having multiple conditions.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Obsessive-compulsive personality disorder treatments and how effective are they?
Drugs that could cause Obsessive-compulsive personality disorder
Conditions that could cause Obsessive-compulsive personality disorder
Most common Obsessive-compulsive personality disorder symptoms
- Extrapyramidal disorder - (8 reports)
- Weight increased - (6 reports)
- High blood cholesterol - (5 reports)
- Death - (5 reports)
- Hypotonia neonatal - (4 reports)
- Tremor neonatal - (4 reports)
- Drug exposure during pregnancy - (4 reports)
- Psychotic disorder - (4 reports)
- Bradypnea - (4 reports)
- Hypoventilation neonatal - (4 reports)
All Obsessive-compulsive personality disorder symptomsa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who have Obsessive-compulsive personality disorder
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Recent general studies
- Will you have Radiation Recall Syndrome with Sotalol Hydrochloride? - now
- Will you have Injection Site Hypersensitivity with Clonazepam? - a second ago
- Kalajaji and Hara drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
- Colchicine and Mesalamine drug interaction - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Recurrent Abortion with Benicar? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Herpes Zoster with Tinospora Cordifolia? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Scoliosis with Aggrenox? - 8 seconds ago
- Will you have Spinal Curvature with Aggrenox? - 8 seconds ago
- Will you have Kyphoscoliosis with Aggrenox? - 9 seconds ago
- Will you have Laryngitis with Lithium Carbonate? - 9 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 35 year old woman who takes Meloxicam - 17 minutes ago
- A study for a 76 year old woman who takes Metoprolol Succinate, Baclofen - 18 minutes ago
- A study for a 62 year old man who takes Lyrica, Morphine Sulfate - 21 minutes ago
- A study for a 83 year old woman who takes Telmisartan - 53 minutes ago
- Drug comparison of Wellbutrin, Clonidine for a 63 year old woman - 56 minutes ago
- A study for a 65 year old woman who takes Arthrotec, Wellbutrin Xl, Lipitor, Ambien, Calcium Citrate, Niacin And Niacinamide, Multivitamin, Adderall, Lorazepam, Fish Oil - an hour ago
- A study for a 54 year old woman who takes Amlodipine - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 68 year old woman who takes Letrozole - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 61 year old man who takes Tenoretic 50, Singulair, Pravachol, Methylprednisolone, Doxycycline, Bayer Low Dose Aspirin (81mg Aspirin), Xanax - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 95 year old woman who takes Carbidopa And Levodopa, Seroquel, Ativan - 3 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.