Obsessive-compulsive personality disorder: treatments, associated drugs and conditions
Obsessive-compulsive personality disorder: a mental health condition in which a person is preoccupied with rules, orderliness, and control.
We study 454 people who have Obsessive-compulsive personality disorder. The information that eHealthMe analyzes includes:- COVID vaccines that are associated with Obsessive-compulsive personality disorder
- Medications that treat Obsessive-compulsive personality disorder and their effectiveness
- 390 drugs that are associated with Obsessive-compulsive personality disorder
- 229 conditions that are associated with Obsessive-compulsive personality disorder
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
Number of reports submitted per year:
COVID vaccines that are associated with Obsessive-compulsive personality disorder:
- Obsessive-compulsive personality disorder in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Obsessive-compulsive personality disorder in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Obsessive-compulsive personality disorder in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Obsessive-compulsive personality disorder treatments and how effective are they?
Browse all Obsessive-compulsive personality disorder symptoms:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take any medication?- You can start a phase IV clinical trial to monitor drug safety and effectiveness.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference. Browse all conditions on eHealthMe.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Finasteride and Joint Instability - 12 seconds ago
- Byetta and Pneumoperitoneum - 14 seconds ago
- Bruxism and drugs of ingredients of vortioxetine hydrobromide - 14 seconds ago
- Pantoprazole Sodium and Lhermitte'S Sign - 18 seconds ago
- Delta-Cortef and Eyelid Ptosis - 28 seconds ago
- Diltiazem Hydrochloride and Vitamin B12 Deficiency - 28 seconds ago
- Ambien Cr and Probiotic drug interaction - 39 seconds ago
- Ambien Cr and Melatonin drug interaction - 40 seconds ago
- Clobazam and Intervertebral Disc Protrusion - 42 seconds ago
- Glipizide and Neuropathy - Peripheral - 45 seconds ago