Obstetrical pulmonary embolism: 29 reports
Obstetrical pulmonary embolism: Obstruction within the pulmonary arterial tree
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Drugs that could cause Obstetrical pulmonary embolism
Conditions that could cause Obstetrical pulmonary embolism
Most common Obstetrical pulmonary embolism symptoms
- Myelomeningocele (children) - (3 reports)
- Clubfoot - (1 reports)
- Skin haemorrhage - (1 reports)
- Lichen planus - (1 reports)
- Lichen planus aggravated - (1 reports)
- Drug hypersensitivity - (1 reports)
- Hydrocephalus - (1 reports)
- Joint pain - (1 reports)
- Meningomyelocele - (1 reports)
- Fatigue - (1 reports)
All Obstetrical pulmonary embolism symptomsa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
You are not alone:
Recent general studies
- Will you have Weariness with Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Tiredness with Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Lethargy with Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness with Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Exhaustion with Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis? - 5 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- Drug comparison of Humira, Remicade, Enbrel, Stelara for a 58 year old woman - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 70 year old man who takes Sotalol Hydrochloride, Xigduo Xr, Ramipril, Hctz, Droxia, Crestor, Coumadin - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 35 year old woman who takes Proair Hfa, Taytulla, Clarinex, Singulair - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 41 year old man who takes Depo-testosterone - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 69 year old man who takes Lipitor, Toprol-xl, Coumadin, Omeprazole - 9 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.