Obstructive uropathy - bilateral - chronic: 3 reports
Chronic bilateral obstructive uropathy (Obstructive uropathy - bilateral - chronic): Long-term blockage of urine flow from both kidneys
Peer to Peer mobile support
Peer support for this study is available on our Ginger Health app. It's free, anonymous and secure. The app is ideal for people taking multiple medications or having multiple conditions.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Drugs that could cause Obstructive uropathy - bilateral - chronic
Conditions that could cause Obstructive uropathy - bilateral - chronic
All Obstructive uropathy - bilateral - chronic symptomsa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who have Obstructive uropathy - bilateral - chronic
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Recent general studies
- Will you have Desquamation Mouth with Moringa? - a second ago
- Will you have Nail Hypertrophy with Gelatin? - a second ago
- Will you have Haematocele with Chicory? - 2 seconds ago
- Decadron and Ignatius Bean drug interaction - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Nail Injury with Protonix? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Acquired Epileptic Aphasia with Cymbalta? - 3 seconds ago
- Declomycin and Talwin 50 drug interaction - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Gastroenteritis Clostridial with Remicade? - 6 seconds ago
- Will you have P24 Antigen Positive with Pentazocine And Naloxone Hydrochlorides? - 6 seconds ago
- Will you have Anhedonia with Amlodipine? - 7 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 64 year old woman who takes Lisinopril - 39 minutes ago
- Drug comparison of Meloxicam, Methotrexate, Sulfasalazine, Rifinah, B6 for a 42 year old woman - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 44 year old woman who takes Tizanidine Hydrochloride, Xarelto, Butorphanol Tartrate Preservative Free, Guanfacine Hydrochloride, Metoprolol Tartrate, Wellbutrin Sr, Lisinopril - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 57 year old woman who takes Janumet, Fenofibrate - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 51 year old man who takes Metoprolol Succinate - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 35 year old woman who takes Lomotil, Lexapro - 5 hours ago
- Drug comparison of Atenolol, Toprol-xl for a 70 year old woman - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 69 year old woman who takes Pineal Hormone - 7 hours ago
- A study for a 2 year old boy who takes Cetirizine Hydrochloride - 7 hours ago
- A study for a 53 year old woman who takes Methotrexate, Levothyroxine Thyroid, Hydroxychloroquine Sulfate, Folic Acid - 13 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.