Occipital neuralgia: 571 reports
Occipital neuralgia: Condition characterized by chronic pain in the upper neck
Peer to Peer mobile support
Peer support for this study is available on our Ginger Health app. It's free, anonymous and secure. The app is ideal for people taking multiple medications or having multiple conditions.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Occipital neuralgia treatments and how effective are they?
Drugs that could cause Occipital neuralgia
Conditions that could cause Occipital neuralgia
Most common Occipital neuralgia symptoms
- Drug ineffective - (26 reports)
- Headache - (24 reports)
- Dizziness - (21 reports)
- Pain exacerbated - (19 reports)
- Pain - (19 reports)
- Rashes - (12 reports)
- Nausea - (12 reports)
- Anxiety aggravated - (11 reports)
- Stress and anxiety - (11 reports)
- High blood pressure - (11 reports)
All Occipital neuralgia symptomsa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who have Occipital neuralgia
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Recent general studies
- Will you have Kawasaki Disease with Zoladex? - now
- Will you have Precocious Puberty with Androgel? - now
- Will you have Pubertas Praecox with Androgel? - now
- Boys aged 2-9 who have Lazy Eye with Lyrica - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Vertigo - Positional with Celexa? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Hypothyroidism with Ursodeoxycholic Acid? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Activated Protein C Resistance Test Positive with Abilify? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Under Active Thyroids with Ursodeoxycholic Acid? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Under Active Thyroid with Ursodeoxycholic Acid? - 6 seconds ago
- Will you have Myxedema with Ursodeoxycholic Acid? - 6 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 53 year old woman who takes Adderall 20 - 25 minutes ago
- A study for a 54 year old woman who takes Butrans, Sertraline, Baclofen - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 35 year old woman who takes Macrobid - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 25 year old woman who takes Sertraline, Melatonin, Progesterone, Hydroxyzine, Risperdal - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 68 year old woman who takes Diltiazem Hydrochloride, Suboxone - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 19 year old girl who takes Sertraline, Concerta, Flovent - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 48 year old man who takes Verapamil Hcl - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 65 year old woman who takes Cinnamon, Ginger, Turmeric - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 17 year old girl who takes Melatonin, Hydroxyzine, Periactin, Lexapro, Zantac - 7 hours ago
- Prediction of Singulair, Loraz for a 26 year old woman - 7 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.