Occlusion - renal artery: treatments, associated drugs and conditions
Occlusion - renal artery: narrowing of renal artery.
We study 2,552 people who have Occlusion - renal artery. The information that eHealthMe analyzes includes:- COVID vaccines that are associated with Occlusion - renal artery
- Medications that treat Occlusion - renal artery and their effectiveness
- 1,237 drugs that are associated with Occlusion - renal artery
- 722 conditions that are associated with Occlusion - renal artery
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
Number of reports submitted per year:
COVID vaccines that are associated with Occlusion - renal artery:
- Occlusion - renal artery in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Occlusion - renal artery in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Occlusion - renal artery in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Occlusion - renal artery:
- Prevacid: 245 reports
- Aspirin: 223 reports
- Prednisone: 211 reports
- Amlodipine: 199 reports
- Lasix: 191 reports
- Furosemide: 189 reports
- Vioxx: 166 reports
- Plavix: 163 reports
- Omeprazole: 157 reports
- Pantoprazole: 152 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Occlusion - renal artery:
- Occlusion - renal artery (1,237 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Occlusion - renal artery:
- High blood pressure: 461 reports
- Gastroesophageal reflux disease: 167 reports
- Kidney transplant: 161 reports
- High blood cholesterol: 126 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Occlusion - renal artery:
- Occlusion - renal artery (722 conditions)
Browse all Occlusion - renal artery symptoms:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take any medication?- You can start a phase IV clinical trial to monitor drug safety and effectiveness.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference. Browse all conditions on eHealthMe.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Arginine and Lamivudine drug interaction - 8 seconds ago
- Stavzor and Depression Aggravated - 28 seconds ago
- Levonorgestrel And Ethinyl Estradiol and Overdose - 29 seconds ago
- Fentanyl-100 and Laryngeal Nerve Damage - 31 seconds ago
- Zolpidem Tartrate and Drug Dependence - 33 seconds ago
- Tamsulosin and Crestor drug interaction - 35 seconds ago
- Palynziq and Cough - 35 seconds ago
- Gliclazide and General Physical Condition Abnormal - 52 seconds ago
- Multiple Sclerosis and Adrenal Adenoma - a minute ago
- Calcium and Anorectal Discomfort - a minute ago