Oesophageal carcinoma: treatments, associated drugs and conditions
Oesophageal carcinoma: cancer tumour of oesophagus.
We study 33,075 people who have Oesophageal carcinoma. The information that eHealthMe analyzes includes:- COVID vaccines that are associated with Oesophageal carcinoma
- Medications that treat Oesophageal carcinoma and their effectiveness
- 735 drugs that are associated with Oesophageal carcinoma
- 387 conditions that are associated with Oesophageal carcinoma
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
Number of reports submitted per year:
COVID vaccines that are associated with Oesophageal carcinoma:
- Oesophageal carcinoma in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Oesophageal carcinoma in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Oesophageal carcinoma in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Oesophageal carcinoma:
All the drugs that are associated with Oesophageal carcinoma:
- Oesophageal carcinoma (735 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Oesophageal carcinoma:
- Abdominal discomfort: 3,688 reports
- Duodenal ulcer aggravated: 1,508 reports
- Gastric ulcer: 1,508 reports
- High blood pressure: 171 reports
- Indigestion: 15,098 reports
- Ms: 166 reports
- Multiple sclerosis: 175 reports
- Osteoporosis: 156 reports
- Ra: 271 reports
- Rheumatoid arthritis: 271 reports
Browse all Oesophageal carcinoma symptoms:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take any medication?- You can start a phase IV clinical trial to monitor drug safety and effectiveness.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference. Browse all conditions on eHealthMe.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Ethosuximide and Erythema Multiforme - now
- L-Theanine vs. Propranolol Hydrochloride - a second ago
- Ethosuximide and Brain Stem Syndrome - 2 seconds ago
- Ethosuximide and Coma Blister - 4 seconds ago
- Ethosuximide and Urticaria - 5 seconds ago
- Ethosuximide and Hyperammonaemia - 8 seconds ago
- Ethosuximide and Generalised Oedema - 10 seconds ago
- Ethosuximide and Mania - 12 seconds ago
- Ethosuximide and Lower Respiratory Tract Infection - 13 seconds ago
- Xarelto and Crohn'S Disease Aggravated - 14 seconds ago