Oesophageal haemorrhage: treatments, associated drugs and conditions
Oesophageal haemorrhage: bleeding from oesophagus.
We study 1,586 people who have Oesophageal haemorrhage. The information that eHealthMe analyzes includes:- COVID vaccines that are associated with Oesophageal haemorrhage
- Medications that treat Oesophageal haemorrhage and their effectiveness
- 527 drugs that are associated with Oesophageal haemorrhage
- 299 conditions that are associated with Oesophageal haemorrhage
With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe enables everyone to run phase IV clinical trial to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor effectiveness. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ peer-reviewed medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Most recently, phase IV clinial trails for COVID 19 vaccines have been added, check here.
Number of reports submitted per year:
COVID vaccines that are associated with Oesophageal haemorrhage:
- Oesophageal haemorrhage in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Oesophageal haemorrhage in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Oesophageal haemorrhage in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Oesophageal haemorrhage:
- Aspirin: 129 reports
Common conditions associated with Oesophageal haemorrhage:
Browse all Oesophageal haemorrhage symptoms:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take any medication?- You can start a phase IV clinical trial to monitor drug safety and effectiveness.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference. Browse all conditions on eHealthMe.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Sutent and Intervertebral Disc Disorder - now
- Ortho Evra vs. Paragard T 380A - 3 seconds ago
- Gemcitabine and Paroxetine Hydrochloride drug interaction - 13 seconds ago
- Clozapine and Consciousness - Decreased - 17 seconds ago
- Chlorothiazide and Dizziness - 31 seconds ago