Osteoporosis: treatments, associated drugs and conditions
Osteoporosis: bones weak and more likely to break.
We study 269,785 people who have Osteoporosis. The information that eHealthMe analyzes includes:- COVID vaccines that are associated with Osteoporosis
- Medications that treat Osteoporosis and their effectiveness
- 2,548 drugs that are associated with Osteoporosis
- 1,856 conditions that are associated with Osteoporosis
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
Number of reports submitted per year:
COVID vaccines that are associated with Osteoporosis:
- Osteoporosis in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Osteoporosis in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Osteoporosis in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Osteoporosis treatments and how effective are they?
- Alendronate sodium
- Alendronic acid
- Calcium acetate
- Calcium carbonate
- Calcium carbonate, famotidine and magnesium hydroxide
- Calcium citrate
- Calcium d - glucarate
- Calcium-d glucarate
- Calcium disodium versenate
- Fosamax plus d
- Lithium carbonate
- Risedronate sodium
- Vitamin d
- Vitamin k
Common drugs associated with Osteoporosis:
- Truvada: 10,973 reports
- Viread: 8,246 reports
- Fosamax: 6,309 reports
- Atripla: 6,073 reports
- Prednisone: 5,778 reports
- Methotrexate: 3,872 reports
- Humira: 3,094 reports
- Nexium: 2,934 reports
- Aspirin: 2,625 reports
- Descovy: 2,598 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Osteoporosis:
- Osteoporosis (2,548 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Osteoporosis:
- Hiv infection: 14,486 reports
- Rheumatoid arthritis: 5,192 reports
- High blood pressure: 2,263 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Osteoporosis:
- Osteoporosis (1,856 conditions)
Browse all Osteoporosis symptoms:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take any medication?- You can start a phase IV clinical trial to monitor drug safety and effectiveness.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Hirschmann S, Gibel A, Tsvelikhovsky I, Lisker A, "Late-Onset Psychosis and Risedronate Treatment for Osteoporosis: A Case Report", Clinical schizophrenia & related psychoses, 2013 May .
- Ko KD, Cho BL, "Risedronate-related Localized Amnesia in an Elderly Patient with Osteoporosis", Journal of the Korean Geriatrics Society, 2012 Dec .
- Lee WY, Sun LM, Lin MC, Liang JA, Chang SN, Sung FC, Muo CH, Kao CH, "A higher dosage of oral alendronate will increase the subsequent cancer risk of osteoporosis patients in Taiwan: a population-based cohort study", PloS one, 2012 Dec .
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference. Browse all conditions on eHealthMe.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Meclizine Hydrochloride and Heart Rate Decreased - now
- Lopressor and Oedema Mucosal - 3 seconds ago
- Gastric Cancer and Hepatic Cyst - 12 seconds ago
- Parkinson'S Disease Aggravated and Hyperplasia - 13 seconds ago
- Veltassa and Flank Pain - 20 seconds ago
- Levalbuterol Hydrochloride and Metaxalone drug interaction - 22 seconds ago
- Enoxaparin Sodium and Hyperlipasaemia - 24 seconds ago
- Risperidone and Incruse Ellipta drug interaction - 29 seconds ago
- Ceftriaxone and Electrocardiogram Qrs Complex Prolonged - 32 seconds ago
- Ceftriaxone and Electrocardiogram Pq Interval Prolonged - 35 seconds ago