We study 6 reports of Otocephaly (a congenital anomaly characterized by lack of a lower jaw and by ears that are united below the face) now. The information that eHealthMe analyzes includes:
- Medications that treat Otocephaly and their effectiveness
- Drugs that could cause Otocephaly
- Conditions that could cause Otocephaly
- Common Otocephaly symptoms
eHealthMe is a health data analysis company based in Mountain View, California. eHealthMe monitors and analyzes the outcomes of drugs and supplements that are currently on the market. The results are readily available to health care professionals and consumers.
eHealthMe has released original studies on market drugs and worked with leading universities and institutions such as IBM, London Health Science Centre, Mayo Clinic, Northwestern University and VA. eHealthMe studies have now been referenced in over 500 peer-reviewed medical publications.
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference.
The information that eHealthMe collects includes:
- Side effects (including severity and how people recover from them)
- Associated conditions or symptoms
- Drug effectiveness
- Demographic data regarding drug use
Number of reports submitted per year:
Do you have Otocephaly?
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who have Otocephaly
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
All Otocephaly symptomsa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Recent general studies
- Will you have Haemodilution with Lamotrigine? - now
- Chlordiazepoxide And Amitriptyline Hydrochloride and Huantli drug interaction - now
- Will you have Dementia Alzheimer'S Type with Tylenol? - a second ago
- Will you have Sudden Death with Granisetron Hydrochloride? - a second ago
- Will you have Death Sudden with Granisetron Hydrochloride? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Death with Granisetron Hydrochloride? - 2 seconds ago
- Lotrel and Kalydeco drug interaction - 7 seconds ago
- Qualaquin and Methotrexate drug interaction - 10 seconds ago
- Biotin and Diazepam drug interaction - 13 seconds ago
- What to expect when you take Atenolol and Gabapentin - 16 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- Drug comparison of Coco Palm, Ambien for a 21 year old man - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 23 year old woman who takes Accutane - 7 hours ago
- A study for a 74 year old woman who takes Latisse - 7 hours ago
- Prediction of Viibryd, Vyvanse for a 59 year old man - 7 hours ago
- A study for a 62 year old woman who takes Claritin, Letrozole, Lipitor, Levothyroxine Sodium, Effexor Xr, Trazodone Hydrochloride - 8 hours ago
- Prediction of Wheat Grass for a 46 year old woman - 8 hours ago
- A study for a 67 year old woman who takes Escitalopram - 9 hours ago
- A study for a 28 year old woman who takes Hydroxyzine, Benzonatate - 10 hours ago
- A study for a 43 year old woman who takes Listerine - 10 hours ago
- A study for a 63 year old man who takes Tadalafil - 11 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.