Paget-schroetter syndrome: treatments, associated drugs and conditions
Paget-schroetter syndrome: thrombosis of the upper extremity.
We study 36 people who have Paget-schroetter syndrome. The information that eHealthMe analyzes includes:- COVID vaccines that are associated with Paget-schroetter syndrome
- Medications that treat Paget-schroetter syndrome and their effectiveness
- 44 drugs that are associated with Paget-schroetter syndrome
- 37 conditions that are associated with Paget-schroetter syndrome
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
Number of reports submitted per year:
COVID vaccines that are associated with Paget-schroetter syndrome:
- Paget-schroetter syndrome in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Paget-schroetter syndrome in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Paget-schroetter syndrome in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Browse all Paget-schroetter syndrome symptoms:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take any medication?- You can start a phase IV clinical trial to monitor drug safety and effectiveness.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference. Browse all conditions on eHealthMe.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Saw Palmetto and Bipolar Disorder - 2 seconds ago
- Saw Palmetto and Bi-Polar - 2 seconds ago
- Biaxin and Stroke - 3 seconds ago
- Daliresp and Epipen drug interaction - 3 seconds ago
- Crestor and Hepatic Failure - 4 seconds ago
- Apixaban and Paleness - 8 seconds ago
- Bamate and Vasculitis - 10 seconds ago
- Keppra and Accutane drug interaction - 11 seconds ago
- Glucophage and Menses Delayed - 13 seconds ago
- Alcohol and Xanthopsia - 15 seconds ago