Pain disorder: treatments, associated drugs and conditions
Pain disorder: a mental disorder characterized by symptoms that suggest pain.
We study 546 people who have Pain disorder. The information that eHealthMe analyzes includes:- COVID vaccines that are associated with Pain disorder
- Medications that treat Pain disorder and their effectiveness
- 412 drugs that are associated with Pain disorder
- 243 conditions that are associated with Pain disorder
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
Number of reports submitted per year:
COVID vaccines that are associated with Pain disorder:
- Pain disorder in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Pain disorder in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Pain disorder in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Browse all Pain disorder symptoms:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take any medication?- You can start a phase IV clinical trial to monitor drug safety and effectiveness.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference. Browse all conditions on eHealthMe.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Dementia With Lewy Bodies and Blood Cholinesterase Decreased - 4 seconds ago
- Apriso and Proscar drug interaction - 9 seconds ago
- Tolterodine and Rectal Tenesmus - 11 seconds ago
- Jublia and Vaginal Bleeding - 14 seconds ago
- Decadron and Reglan drug interaction - 21 seconds ago
- Atrial Fibrillation/Flutter and Cytogenetic Abnormality - 31 seconds ago
- Floropryl and Prinivil drug interaction - 40 seconds ago
- Janumet Xr and Peripheral Swelling - 57 seconds ago
- Temazepam and Qualaquin drug interaction - a minute ago
- Visudyne and High Blood Cholesterol - a minute ago