Pain - foot: 271 reports
Peer to Peer mobile support
Peer support for this study is available on our Ginger Health app. It's free, anonymous and secure. The app is ideal for people taking multiple medications or having multiple conditions.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Pain - foot treatments and how effective are they?
Drugs that could cause Pain - foot
Conditions that could cause Pain - foot
Most common Pain - foot symptoms
- Pain exacerbated - (3 reports)
- Pain - (3 reports)
- Rashes - (2 reports)
- Emotional distress - (2 reports)
- Deep venous thrombosis - (2 reports)
- Injury - (2 reports)
- Hypoaesthesia - (1 reports)
- Drowsiness - (1 reports)
- Eczema nummular - (1 reports)
All Pain - foot symptomsa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who have Pain - foot
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Compare Blood Clots drugs:
Recent general studies
- Will you have Xanthoma with Fenofibrate? - now
- Will you have Skin Growths - Fatty with Fenofibrate? - now
- Will you have Lower Limb Fracture with Citalopram Hydrobromide? - now
- Will you have Xanthelasma with Fenofibrate? - now
- Venlafaxine Hydrochloride and Yerba Mate drug interaction - a second ago
- Will you have Neutropenia Neonatal with Atracurium Besylate? - a second ago
- Will you have Narcotic Intoxication with Letrozole? - 2 seconds ago
- Sulfasalazine and Kombucha Tea drug interaction - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Macular Rupture with Cetirizine Hydrochloride? - 7 seconds ago
- Will you have Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm Haemorrhage with Levothyroxine Thyroid? - 8 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 85 year old man who takes Reclast - 11 minutes ago
- A study for a 39 year old man who takes Advair Diskus 250/50 - 15 minutes ago
- A study for a 39 year old man who takes Cosentyx, Azulfidine - 28 minutes ago
- A study for a 43 year old woman who takes Synthroid - 38 minutes ago
- A study for a 16 year old girl who takes Guaifenesin And Dextromethorphan Hydrobromide, Azithromycin - an hour ago
- A study for a 53 year old woman who takes Prozac, Aldactone, Synthroid, Nexium, Lamictal, Vitamin D, Wellbutrin - an hour ago
- Prediction of Warfarin Sodium, Vitamin D3, Levothyroxine Thyroid, Calcium, Digoxin, Aspirin, Finasteride, Tamsulosin for a 89 year old man - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 62 year old man who takes Spironolactone, Losartan Potassium, Amlodipine Besylate, Rosuvastatin Calcium - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 62 year old man who takes Losartan, Spironolactone, Amlodipine; Valsartan, Rosuvastatin Calcium - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 37 year old woman who takes Methotrexate, Hydrocortisone, Fludrocortisone Acetate, Prednisone - 4 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.