Perineal pain: 8,708 reports
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials).
Number of reports submitted per year:
Perineal pain treatments and how effective are they?
Drugs that could cause Perineal pain
Conditions that could cause Perineal pain
Most common Perineal pain symptoms
- Dizziness - (29 reports)
- Drug ineffective - (28 reports)
- Groin pain - (23 reports)
- Feeling abnormal - (22 reports)
- Fatigue - (21 reports)
- Nausea - (20 reports)
- Pain in extremity - (17 reports)
- Nausea and vomiting - (17 reports)
- Headache - (17 reports)
- Joint pain - (16 reports)
All Perineal pain symptomsa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
You are not alone:
Recent general studies
- Will you have Back Crushing with Cod Liver Oil? - now
- Will you have Gastrointestinal Inflammation with Acidophilus? - now
- Will you have Heart Rate Irregular with Antrenyl? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Sopor with Glucophage? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Guillain Barre Syndrome with Mirena? - 5 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 55 year old woman who takes Cosentyx - 7 minutes ago
- A study for a 19 year old girl who takes Humira - an hour ago
- A study for a 29 year old man who takes Sertraline, Prilosec - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 21 year old woman who takes Nexplanon, Cotempla Xr-odt - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 54 year old woman who takes Maxalt, Wellbutrin - 3 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.