Perineal pain: 7,607 reports
Number of reports submitted per year:
Perineal pain treatments and how effective are they?
Drugs that could cause Perineal pain
Conditions that could cause Perineal pain
Most common Perineal pain symptoms
- Drug ineffective - (28 reports)
- Dizziness - (27 reports)
- Groin pain - (23 reports)
- Feeling abnormal - (22 reports)
- Fatigue - (21 reports)
- Nausea - (20 reports)
- Pain in extremity - (17 reports)
- Nausea and vomiting - (17 reports)
- Headache - (17 reports)
- Joint pain - (16 reports)
All Perineal pain symptomsa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Experience matters! A new approach to health care:
Do you have Perineal pain?
Analysis tools (to study 526 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who have Perineal Pain (72 members)
You may be interested in these posts
- Donald Blackburn. For at least the last 11 Year’s I have had blood in my urine a kidney magically disappeared, very bad left lower abdominal pain, horrible fatigue and weakness. The pat 4 Year’s I haven’t been able to work spending tortuous existence on the couch curled up with what felt like...
- hello, my name is Burnman. I ca not take statins. I have tried 5 different ones. This time I tried again after a couple of years, Crestor 10 MG, 3 times a week. nope, not for me. Done with them
- Hi, my name is Ann and I was recently diagnosed with pmr/gca in March after suffering six months with no Dr's willing to pin this down, but acting like I was a hypochondriac. Because I also have gca I was started on a huge dose of prednisone 40mg and am now down to 10mg. Since the onset of all...
- I have had pmr for just over 2 years now. Did not get diagnosed for 6 months after symptoms because I thought it was an rowing injury. Down to 4 mg prednisone and feeling 100 % better but for the groin pain. So odd. Can’t call it pain as when I initially had pmr, but it is bothersome. Also in...
- Hi just swapped from pill to Depo injection this week and am doubled over with groin pain!!! Can’t believe there is a group but glad I’m not alone as thought I was going mad!!!
More posts for: Perineal pain
- Will you have Breast Mass with Paxil?
- Will you have Atrial Flutter with Se?
- Will you have Belching with Remicade?
- Will you have Application Site Erythema with Headache?
- Will you have Plmd with Infed?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Paxil and have Breast Mass?
- Support group for people who take Se and have Atrial Flutter?
- Support group for people who take Remicade and have Belching?
- Support group for people who have Headache and Application Site Erythema?
- Support group for people who take Infed and have Plmd?
- I have chronic pain. I just started this medication today. I'm a little nervous.
- Hi, I’m taking lamictal and having oral thrust problems.
- I'm 50 year old female, was on the drug about a year, taken off about 6 months, had to go back on....
- They do have support groups on facebook for this! It might help you not feel so all alone! I too...
- Hair Knotting By Itself? I just got diagnosed with Occipital Neuralgia and I am having the worse...
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.