Peripheral artery disease: 3,263 reports
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Peripheral artery disease treatments and how effective are they?
Drugs that could cause Peripheral artery disease
Conditions that could cause Peripheral artery disease
Most common Peripheral artery disease symptoms
- Dizziness - (39 reports)
- Chest pain - (38 reports)
- Breathing difficulty - (36 reports)
- Nausea - (33 reports)
- Cardiac failure congestive - (30 reports)
- Atrial fibrillation/flutter - (26 reports)
- Bradycardia - (26 reports)
- Heart palpitations - (25 reports)
- Stable angina - (23 reports)
- Diarrhea - (23 reports)
All Peripheral artery disease symptomsa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
You are not alone:
Compare Blood Clots drugs:
Recent general studies
- Will you have Uncontrolled Eye Movements with Baclofen? - now
- Will you have Rapid Eye Movements From Side To Side with Baclofen? - now
- Will you have Involuntary Eye Movements with Baclofen? - now
- Will you have Back And Forth Eye Movements with Baclofen? - now
- Will you have Nystagmus with Baclofen? - a second ago
- Will you have Osteomyelitis Chronic with Cranberry? - 2 seconds ago
- Aldactone and Daisy drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
- Zantac and Hai Ba Ji drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
- Xeloda and False Indigo drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
- Clonidine and Talwin drug interaction - 3 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 26 year old man who takes Acetyl-carnitine, Saw Palmetto, Herba Ginkgo Biloba - 19 minutes ago
- A study for a 51 year old man who takes Crestor, Otezla - 59 minutes ago
- A study for a 74 year old man who takes Losartan - an hour ago
- A study for a 26 year old woman who takes Remicade - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 59 year old woman who takes Trazodone Hydrochloride, Adderall 30, Vistaril, Naltrexone Hydrochloride, Lamictal, Lexapro - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 79 year old man who takes Phenylephrine Hydrochloride - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 70 year old woman who takes Prolia - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 76 year old man who takes Amlodipine; Valsartan - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 27 year old woman who takes Xanax - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 40 year old man who takes Cymbalta, Ritalin, Gabapentin - 5 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.