Pregnancy on oral contraceptive: 2,778 reports
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Pregnancy on oral contraceptive treatments and how effective are they?
Drugs that could cause Pregnancy on oral contraceptive
Conditions that could cause Pregnancy on oral contraceptive
Most common Pregnancy on oral contraceptive symptoms
- Eye pain - (1 reports)
- Bone pain or tenderness - (1 reports)
- Hair growth abnormal - (1 reports)
- Flatulence - (1 reports)
- Breast cyst - (1 reports)
- Eyelid swelling - (1 reports)
- Aging changes in hormone production - (1 reports)
- Chest pain - (1 reports)
- Fatigue - (1 reports)
- Abdominal distension - (1 reports)
All Pregnancy on oral contraceptive symptomsa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
You are not alone:
Compare Blood Clots drugs:
Recent general studies
- Will you have Morose with Clonazepam? - a second ago
- Calan and Alupent drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Pulmonary Function Test Decreased with Singulair? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Temporal Memory Loss with Capsicum Annuum? - 4 seconds ago
- Hctz and Cilostazol drug interaction - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Musculoskeletal Chest Pain with Epivir-Hbv? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Singultus with Sinusitis? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Hiccups with Sinusitis? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Progressive Multiple Sclerosis with Altace? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis with Ofev? - 6 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 35 year old woman who takes Xolair - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 22 year old woman who takes Claravis - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 56 year old man who takes Pioglitazone, Atorvastatin Calcium, Trulicity, Fenofibrate, Dutasteride, Contrave, Irbesartan, Metformin, Tamsulosin - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 74 year old man who takes Aloprim, Amlodipine Besylate, Bayer Low Dose Aspirin (81mg Aspirin), Hydrea, B Complex Vitamin, Vitamin D, Simvastatin, Vitamin C (ascorbic Acid) - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 56 year old man who takes Metformin - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 44 year old woman who takes Methotrexate - 7 hours ago
- Prediction of Gabapentin, Propranolol Hydrochloride, Latuda for a 30 year old woman - 8 hours ago
- Prediction of Ashwagandha, Atenolol for a 44 year old woman - 9 hours ago
- A study for a 24 year old man who takes Zoloft - 9 hours ago
- Prediction of Omega-3, Propranolol Hydrochloride, L-theanine, Glucosamine, Latuda, Gabapentin for a 30 year old woman - 9 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.