Primary pulmonary hypertension: treatments, associated drugs and conditions
Primary pulmonary hypertension: primary high blood pressure that affects the arteries in the lungs and the right side of your heart.
We study 200,568 people who have Primary pulmonary hypertension. The information that eHealthMe analyzes includes:- COVID vaccines that are associated with Primary pulmonary hypertension
- Medications that treat Primary pulmonary hypertension and their effectiveness
- 1,212 drugs that are associated with Primary pulmonary hypertension
- 752 conditions that are associated with Primary pulmonary hypertension
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
Number of reports submitted per year:
COVID vaccines that are associated with Primary pulmonary hypertension:
- Primary pulmonary hypertension in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Primary pulmonary hypertension in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Primary pulmonary hypertension in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Primary pulmonary hypertension treatments and how effective are they?
Common drugs associated with Primary pulmonary hypertension:
All the drugs that are associated with Primary pulmonary hypertension:
- Primary pulmonary hypertension (1,212 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Primary pulmonary hypertension:
All the conditions that are associated with Primary pulmonary hypertension:
- Primary pulmonary hypertension (752 conditions)
Browse all Primary pulmonary hypertension symptoms:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take any medication?- You can start a phase IV clinical trial to monitor drug safety and effectiveness.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference. Browse all conditions on eHealthMe.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Breo Ellipta and Vitamin C drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
- Zyprexa and Nitroglycerin drug interaction - 6 seconds ago
- Tracleer and Paranoia - 7 seconds ago
- Fludarabine Phosphate and Meclizine drug interaction - 9 seconds ago
- Remeron and Soma drug interaction - 11 seconds ago
- Metformin and Fludara drug interaction - 12 seconds ago
- Myxoedema and Muscle Spasms - 13 seconds ago
- Urinary Incontinence Aggravated and Fatigue - 13 seconds ago
- Cellcept and Vibra-Tabs drug interaction - 14 seconds ago
- Botox and Urinary Tract Infection - 22 seconds ago