Q fever: treatments, associated drugs and conditions
Q fever: a disease caused by infection with coxiella burnetii, a bacterium that affects humans and other animals.
We study 419 people who have Q fever. The information that eHealthMe analyzes includes:- Medications that treat Q fever and their effectiveness
- 157 drugs that are associated with Q fever
- 123 conditions that are associated with Q fever
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 700+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Browse all Q fever symptoms:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take any medication?- You can start a phase IV clinical trial to monitor drug safety and effectiveness.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 700+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference. Browse all conditions on eHealthMe.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Profen and Amiloride Hydrochloride And Hydrochlorothiazide drug interaction - 3 seconds ago
- Keflex and Vitamin B12 drug interaction - 7 seconds ago
- Gilenya and Granuloma Annulare - 12 seconds ago
- Enalapril Maleate and Paroxetine drug interaction - 18 seconds ago
- Percocet and Serevent drug interaction - 31 seconds ago
- Naproxen Sodium and Triprolidine Hydrochloride drug interaction - 38 seconds ago
- Ivermectin and Albuterol Sulfate drug interaction - 44 seconds ago
- Diovan and Bloody Discharge - 53 seconds ago
- Calquence and Propofol drug interaction - 57 seconds ago
- Zolinza and Januvia drug interaction - a minute ago