Quincke's disease: treatments, associated drugs and conditions
Quincke's disease: recurrent episodes of severe swelling.
We study 16,202 people who have Quincke's disease. The information that eHealthMe analyzes includes:- COVID vaccines that are associated with Quincke's disease
- Medications that treat Quincke's disease and their effectiveness
- 962 drugs that are associated with Quincke's disease
- 477 conditions that are associated with Quincke's disease
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
Number of reports submitted per year:
COVID vaccines that are associated with Quincke's disease:
- Quincke's disease in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Quincke's disease in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Quincke's disease in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Quincke's disease treatments and how effective are they?
Common drugs associated with Quincke's disease:
- Firazyr: 1,985 reports
- Kalbitor: 787 reports
- Heparin: 440 reports
- Hydramine: 413 reports
- Diphen: 413 reports
- Epipen: 379 reports
- Zofran: 293 reports
- Zyrtec: 273 reports
- Benadryl: 260 reports
- Vitamin d: 217 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Quincke's disease:
- Quincke's disease (962 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Quincke's disease:
- Hereditary angioedema: 1,067 reports
- Preventive health care: 680 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Quincke's disease:
- Quincke's disease (477 conditions)
Browse all Quincke's disease symptoms:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take any medication?- You can start a phase IV clinical trial to monitor drug safety and effectiveness.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference. Browse all conditions on eHealthMe.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Gentamicin and Atonic Seizures - now
- Provigil and Innohep drug interaction - a second ago
- Valtrex and Fosamax Plus D drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
- Pulmicort and Wolff-Parkinson-White Syndrome - 3 seconds ago
- Flurbiprofen and Eye Irritation - 7 seconds ago
- Hydramine and Hereditary Angioedema - 16 seconds ago
- Cytarabine and Parametritis - 19 seconds ago
- Ziac vs. Caduet - 19 seconds ago
- Cetirizine Hydrochloride and Lip Dry - 21 seconds ago
- Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer Stage Ii and Weakness - 28 seconds ago