Ra: treatments, associated drugs and conditions
Ra: a chronic progressive disease causing inflammation in the joints.
We study 1,046,716 people who have Ra. The information that eHealthMe analyzes includes:- Medications that treat Ra and their effectiveness
- 2,847 drugs that are associated with Ra
- 2,036 conditions that are associated with Ra
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 700+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Ra treatments and how effective are they?
Common drugs associated with Ra:
- Methotrexate: 58,389 reports
- Enbrel: 56,475 reports
- Humira: 39,149 reports
- Prednisone: 33,632 reports
- Orencia: 26,592 reports
- Actemra: 25,436 reports
- Sulfasalazine: 23,458 reports
- Remicade: 22,715 reports
- Xeljanz: 20,971 reports
- Arava: 20,257 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Ra:
- Ra (2,847 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Ra:
- Rheumatoid arthritis: 63,567 reports
- Pain: 3,972 reports
- High blood pressure: 3,281 reports
- Osteoporosis: 2,349 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Ra:
- Ra (2,036 conditions)
Browse all Ra symptoms:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take any medication?- You can start a phase IV clinical trial to monitor drug safety and effectiveness.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 700+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference. Browse all conditions on eHealthMe.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Travatan and Hypercalcaemia - 6 seconds ago
- Axotal and Folic Acid drug interaction - 6 seconds ago
- Meloxicam and Antinuclear Antibody Increased - 7 seconds ago
- Rogaine Extra Strength and Propecia drug interaction - 8 seconds ago
- Kombiglyze Xr and Urinary Tract Infection - 8 seconds ago
- Depakote and Fibrin D Dimer Increased - 9 seconds ago
- Prochlorperazine Edisylate and Zometa drug interaction - 12 seconds ago
- Omeprazole and Spinal Cord Trauma - 13 seconds ago
- Prevacid and Excessive Granulation Tissue - 17 seconds ago
- Nuvigil and Drug Withdrawal Syndrome - 18 seconds ago